HI EVERYBODY !

TJones

Here I am, Saturday Night @ 12:20am, and I am here on HAIF. Not that being here is a bad place. I see alot of familiar faces, and I really don't know where else I would rather be right now except BED. So, just wanted to give a SHOUT OUT TO MY PEEPS !!! Long live HAIF.

drnick.gif

Good. You can keep me awake. Working a little OT tonight, so I can have some Christmas (or Holiday, if Bill O'Reilly is reading) money.

I have a feeling that Toyota is gonna give you a little Xmas cheer by providing free oil change and tire rotations from here on out. :lol:

Chicken Little looks like such a lesbian.

Funny you should say that. The first rendering of Pixar's Chicken Little was INDEED a girl. I don't know about HIS present form though. I myself feel like a Lesbian trapped inside a man's body, so I can identify with CL.

Funny you should say that. The first rendering of Pixar's Chicken Little was INDEED a girl. I don't know about HIS present form though. I myself feel like a Lesbian trapped inside a man's body, so I can identify with CL.

Remind me never to go out and do things on Saturday. To think I was missing all this! :lol:

Archived