New M.Arch grad looking for full-time employment in Houston

Hi!

My name is Rey Lastimosa, a recent Master of Architecture graduate from the University of Kansas. I currently reside in Houston and am looking for full-time employment as an Intern Architect or Junior Designer. I have attached my resume and you can view/download my portfolio (hosted by adrive.com) here.

Any information on employment opportunities and advice on employment, my resume, or my portfolio are greatly appreciated.

You can reach me via email at reylast@gmail.com or by replying to this post. Thank you.

Lastimosa_resume.pdf

I wish you the best of luck. The environment is tough right now for anyone involved in real estate.

You might still have luck targeting firms that specialize in small projects or in student housing.

I agree. I have been on the job hunt for a few months now since I got back from Kansas. I will definitely look more into Houston firms since most of the firms I know of are located in the Midwest. Would you happen to know of any firms that specialize in such projects?

I agree. I have been on the job hunt for a few months now since I got back from Kansas. I will definitely look more into Houston firms since most of the firms I know of are located in the Midwest. Would you happen to know of any firms that specialize in such projects?

Nope, sorry. This is more of feedback from the investment side of things.

Archived