Earthquakes hit Dallas

Wonder if we'll get one here in Houston soon. I have a feeling we will. There have been a lot of earthquakes in odd places lately.

Since Houston qualifies as odd, I think our chances are pretty good.

Ours are usually caused by industrial accidents. There have been a couple in recent years that I can think of that caused blips on seismographs. Back in '47, the Texas City explosion registered as the equivalent a nuclear bomb blast on seismographs in Colorado.

Wonder if we'll get one here in Houston soon. I have a feeling we will. There have been a lot of earthquakes in odd places lately.

Since Houston qualifies as odd, I think our chances are pretty good.

No I don't want earthquakes. I moved to Houston because I can deal with our natural disaster better. Hurricane coming? Run for cover. But earthquakes come unannounced.

The quake in Dallas, how much is its impact? Can it like knock figurines over?

No I don't want earthquakes. I moved to Houston because I can deal with our natural disaster better. Hurricane coming? Run for cover. But earthquakes come unannounced.

The quake in Dallas, how much is its impact? Can it like knock figurines over?

You could hear commemorative spoon collections ringing from Arlington to Plano.

You could hear commemorative spoon collections ringing from Arlington to Plano.

BAHAHAHAHAHA! My grandma had like 3 huge racks of those shatty little things next to her back door...they'd always clatter when anybody opened or closed the door.

• 8 months later...

Archived