What are your pets' names?

memebag

I love hearing people's pets' names. Post them here.

Cats I've named:

Frater Perdurabo

Adry

Cha-ka Pakuni Mahoney

Yasashii Kibutaloaf Mahoney

Vincent "Bob" Mahoney

Okay, I don't think you will use Mittens or Fluffy anytime soon.

Could you be anymore unique? :lol:

Meme, Vincent "Bob" Mahoney cracks me up.I don't know why.

It's a salesguy name. Someone who would shake a lot of hands.

He was a large stray tom who that decided to live with me. He looked like Ron Perlman in the face and he was missing most of one ear, so "Vincent" was the obvious name. He was the gentlest and kindest cat I've ever met. Cha-ka and Yasashii weren't too fond of him, but he was always a gentleman. I only saw him get mad once, when a big dumb dog tried to walk into our laundry room. He went to punch the dog, but my girlfriend got in the way to break them up. He left a huge bruise on her leg.

Had:

dog named Genghis Khan

cats named Sinbad and Chelsea (Sinbad was a female and Chelsea was named for both a female and male cat - one in honor of the other who unfortunately disappeared during a misunderstanding with a next door asian restaurant)

dog named Mr Bixby

Have

Ragdoll cat named Babydoll (who really loves to be cradled like a baby - well at least she tolerates it exceedingly well - I've even wrapped her up in a baby's blanket and have had people come up to me to look at the precious "baby". Then totally freak when they see a cat :-).

Siamese named Cady (rhymes with Katy)

Have two new 18 week old English Springer Spaniels. Better half named them Thelma & Louise. After the last few weeks I have taken to calling them Beavis and Butthead. Believe me when I say it's appropriate!!!! <_<

My first dog: Jingles

Was Jingles a big dog? I like the idea of some giant beast with a name like that.

I forgot to list my old dog, Peggy, a beautiful chocolate shar pei I found in the street with a broken hip and a shattered foreleg. She got the name Peggy for Peg Leg, because she spent her first weeks with me gimping around in a full leg cast. I agreed to let my ex- husband keep her as terms of the divorce. He adores her, and she continues to be his only real companionship, so I guess I did the right thing.

Dog: Female named Shelly, a schnauzer/terrier mix, we rescued her when she was abandoned at a Shell station in El Campo, hence the name.

Cat: Male named Two Spots, because of his nose.

Cat: Female named Sparkles, my daughter named her, I don't know.

Cat: Female named Lorna, mother of 2 spots and Sparkles, daughter named her also.

Cat: Female named Flasher, 11 yr. old sweet girl, first pet my wife and I had got together. Saved this one and nursed it backed to health after being runover accidently by a friend.

Our current Aussie is named Matisse, like the artist.

The beagle we had before her was named by my kids Arrow, from Nilson's The Point (Me and my Arrow)

Our first dog 30 years ago was a grey Weimaraner named Gandalf, from the Lord of the Rings.

That dog is hilarious!

Mr. Speeze:

His real name is Mason, though, he has lots of nicknames: Mr. Speeze, Speezopolis, Corn, Corn Cat, Corny Cat, Corn on the Cat, Creature From the Cat Lagoon, Spooze, Skeeter, Skeet

Cutout1t.jpg

Tommy:

Nicknames: Tom, Tom Time, Thomasina Tom Time, Tommy Tune, Black Chin:

Cutout1.jpg

Speeze aka Mason made that scratch on his face.

TT.jpg

Mark F. Barnes, I LOVE your dogs. So adorable. ^_^

This is Niblet (with my husband, being interrupted during a Dynamo game):

2774098819_3ce9471538.jpg

Part chihuahua, part Italian greyhound. She was a rescue from the HSPCA.

And this is Daisy.

Dukes.jpg

Part German shepherd, part something else. She was a rescue from CAP.

We also have Gracie (black cat), Sammy (miniature schanuzer), Ernie (lhasa apso/shih-tzu mix) and Logan (dobermann). In the past, I've had Angus (English springer spaniel), George (another spaniel), Casey (another spaniel), Frisky (a tabby cat), Speece (another tabby), Gray Cat (a Russian blue cat), Belle (a Persian cat), and Bernizzle (a black cat who was Gracie's brother, but went crazy one day and had to be put down).

We like animals. :blush:

Previously, I had smooth-coated male fox terriers: Whimsy and Spook. Currently, I have a female Jack Russell mix named Jazzy. Spook and Jazzy were rescue dogs. A lot of people don't like terriers due to their inborn personality traits, but I find them to be hardy, intelligent and good companion dogs.

She kept the name and assigned an alternate: Mao. She swears he can understand Mandarin Chinese.

I have my doubts.

So he is a little Country. . . and a little bit Rock n Roll Chinese! :lol:

Glad he is doing well.

He is over 5 years old now.

We've got Animal Rescue League Cats.

They came with the names Isla and Margarita.

The story at the shelter was that their owner died. We've come up with our own that they were Puerto Rican cats living in the Villa. Villa Victoria is the Puerto Rican project about 1 block from our house. When they don't listen, we bark our demands in Spanglish. That doesn't seem to help much...

Isla's nicknames are Girl Squirrel, Chil-Axie, Queen de la Casa, Obama (she's half black/half white), and Kit Vicious.

Margarita's nicknames are Redonkukongula, Nutjob, Spookalicious, and Repubula. We're convinced she's a Republican who hates gays. It's in her eyes.

Our last good kitty was named:

"Gritty Kitty"

taken from one of funniest Ren & Stimpy episodes ever. Stimpy's fav kitty liter is called Gritty Kitty, he enters a contest for best story of why he likes the product and wins Millions $$$ & becomes a spokesperson for the product plus becomes a major Hollywood star in the process.

Our present feline is called "Skittles" and he can sure beat up field mice! makes minced meat out of them. :)

Our last good kitty was named:

"Gritty Kitty"

taken from one of funniest Ren & Stimpy episodes ever. Stimpy's fav kitty liter is called Gritty Kitty, he enters a contest for best story of why he likes the product and wins Millions $$$ & becomes a spokesperson for the product plus becomes a major Hollywood star in the process.

Classic!! I love Ren and Stimpy.

Ours:

Cat: Snow. She's not white, I'm just from Canada and wanted a reminder

Cat: Fuzz. Devil spawn, but can be cute once every year or two

Cat: Romeo. aka Rome Dangle named after Jim Dangle from Reno911, both of whom have a propensity towards exposing their manhood. aka Osama bin Dangle, because this cat terrorizes the other two on a daily basis and will then sit in a Buddha pose and play with himself for an hour. He needs therapy.

Dog: Bianca, a westie. Named after one of the characters from The Rescuers.

My Pugs are "Sonny & Cher".

They are brother and sister and I adopted them from the Albuquerque Animal shelter in 2002. They were already named...

I also have a cat named Sunny that I adopted in 1997. It gets confusing at dinner time with a Sonny and a Sunny in the house..

post-3585-1224787819_thumb.jpg

Archived