Mod for Sale in Robindell

WAZ

I'm pretty sure that's a flipped house. Can anyone access pics from the last time it was sold for a comparison?

Even so, $103K seems like a bargain. It's likely a William Floyd design. It reminds me a lot of the Floyd down the street from me. It definitely needs some undoing and probably a lot of stuff is waiting for the new owner "under the surface", but $40K could probably do a lot for it and I think $140K is about reasonable in that area...

Jason

I was wondering when this would show up on HAR.

http://search.har.com/engine/dispSearch.cf...mp;backButton=Y

I've been riding my bike by it for a month now, and the For Sale sign has been up the whole time.

http://tinyurl.com/6230birdwood

I'm pretty sure that's a flipped house. Can anyone access pics from the last time it was sold for a comparison?

Even so, $103K seems like a bargain. It's likely a William Floyd design. It reminds me a lot of the Floyd down the street from me. It definitely needs some undoing and probably a lot of stuff is waiting for the new owner "under the surface", but $40K could probably do a lot for it and I think $140K is about reasonable in that area...

Jason

I it just me and what I can't see from the photos - or does the kitchen seem to be minus oven, microwave, stove, or any semblance of "kitchen" other than granite counter? For the most part this interior seems remarkably sterile or perhaps barren is a better term. But there is a huge amount of potential.

• 2 weeks later...

My wife and I are closing on a little "Pottery Barn ranch" across the street from this house this month. This is a charming block, and next door to this house is a pristine MCM that is still occupied by the original owners. Even though this house needs some work, it is a forclosure and could probably be had for an even better price than is advertised. My wife and I would love some cool new neighbors, so if a Mod project house is something that is appealing to you, PLEASE come take a look at it before this piece of history becomes another rental!

My wife and I are closing on a little "Pottery Barn ranch" across the street from this house this month. This is a charming block, and next door to this house is a pristine MCM that is still occupied by the original owners. Even though this house needs some work, it is a forclosure and could probably be had for an even better price than is advertised. My wife and I would love some cool new neighbors, so if a Mod project house is something that is appealing to you, PLEASE come take a look at it before this piece of history becomes another rental!

You already have some very cool neighbors - me. I bought and renovated something similar 1/2 mile west of there 2 years ago.

I share your hopes, though. We need more people to buy Mods here and renovate them. There are some incredible houses in the Robindell area - just waiting to be found.

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived