How did you get here?

Heights2Bastrop

This same question was once a topic under Haif. I think Editor brought it up.

My deep interest in Houston's architectural history is what brought me here. Was perusing for images of the once grand mansions that lined Main Street.

Information on the Century/Central Bank building

How do you remember things that pa-spefically? I need whatever you're taking... :P

I think I was doing research on what the general consensus was about a certain neighborhood's long-term potential before we bought a house. Ended up not purchasing that house, thank God. And thank God for HAIF. I heart y'all.

How do you remember things that pa-spefically? I need whatever you're taking... :P

I think I was doing research on what the general consensus was about a certain neighborhood's long-term potential before we bought a house. Ended up not purchasing that house, thank God. And thank God for HAIF. I heart y'all.

Well, I knew right away what brought me here, but you can cheat and do a date search within your own posts.

• 3 weeks later...
I was just curious about something. I think I was doing a search about something from Houston's past and came across HAIF. How did you all come to be members here?

I like bulletin boards and had just moved to Houston in 2004. I think I did a search for community or something and this popped up.

• 5 months later...

First I ran across it looking for information on the history of the downtown tunnels, then again looking for info on development at UH & TMC, and I just kept coming across it when looking for good information on Houston's development and history.

Wanted to know more about Washington Ave...but I will admit that I stalked for a good 5 months before taking the plunge.

You it took me about a year! I had seen someone had posted links to my site in the astroworld thread. I discovered the referalls on my tracker.

Archived