Your Yelps on HAIF

Your Yelps on HAIF

We (the royal "we") know there are a lot of people on HAIF who are big fans of Yelp. We also know there are lots of people on HAIF who like to read reviews of local restaurants. That's why we're bringing HAIF and Yelp together.

Just PM a link to your Yelp page to Editor and I'll twiddle some bits so that your Yelp reviews are automatically noted on HAIF. Other HAIFers will be able to see what you're reviewing and link directly to your Yelp review.

This will allow your fellow HAIFers to know the joys (and sorrows) you've experienced while dining in the Houston area, and let other HAIFers know about great places to eat, drink, shop, etc... in their area.

So PM me your Yelp page address and splash your reviews in front of thousands of your fellow HAIFers.

Yelp on HAIF is not officially endorsed by Yelp. Yelp is not affiliated, associated, amalgamated, or otherwise linked in any way, shape, or form with HAIF. Yelp is a trademark of Yelp!, Inc. HAIF is a registered trademark of the Artefaqs Corporation. See, we're completely different companies. Your Yelp links on HAIF may suddenly disappear if cabin pressure is lost, or Yelp's lawyers don't like what we're doing. Do not bend, fold, spindle, or attempt to operate heavy machinery after using HAIF.

• 11 years later...

What may be added to Yelps. 

A Hardees Restaurant to open on 9201 North Loop East Frwy! That's a Chevron Gas Station and Truck Stop! A Subway Restaurant relocated here from the other side of the frwy! I used to be a common customer of Hardees when I lived in Travelers Rest, SC near Greenville, SC as a Gateway Elem Sch Student!