Is There A Good Apartment Hunting Website?

HarrisCountyEx

I have soon to be married kids who need to look at apartments in Houston. Husband to be is in training and doesn't know what area he will be working in. They are looking at the Galleria area. I'm trying to help but I can't seem to find a decent website that doesn't have some kind of realtors "form" and just gives me information like an estimated rent cost, floor plans, etc. Does a website exist that I don't have to go through a realtor?

I have soon to be married kids who need to look at apartments in Houston. Husband to be is in training and doesn't know what area he will be working in. They are looking at the Galleria area. I'm trying to help but I can't seem to find a decent website that doesn't have some kind of realtors "form" and just gives me information like an estimated rent cost, floor plans, etc. Does a website exist that I don't have to go through a realtor?

Yes, there are plenty of resources.

Apartment Guide This is probably one of the best.

My New Place

Apartments.com

HAR You can tell them to refer to this if they want to rent a condo, townhome, or highrise from someone.

Apartment Ratings I used to refer to this but be careful because there are pros and cons about the reviews, they aren't always legit.

Archived