new smell after ike

So after recieving some water in a room (ex-garage) that I assume housed some dogs at a earlier time, there is a dog smell that will not go away. It has to be coming from the concrete, as it occured another time the concrete was wet. Is there a way to eliminate it other than sealing the concrete with a primer of some sort?

So after recieving some water in a room (ex-garage) that I assume housed some dogs at a earlier time, there is a dog smell that will not go away. It has to be coming from the concrete, as it occured another time the concrete was wet. Is there a way to eliminate it other than sealing the concrete with a primer of some sort?

Have you tried bleach?

its not a water problem...that was cleaned up very quickly. There currently is no floor down, and there is a ever present smell of dog hair in the room..its worse when the floor gets wet. I have vacuumed, and mopped. Once the floor is down I doubt you will smell it, but still it bothers me and if I dont remove the smell, I will always think about it evertime I enter the room. I will try a pet store.

Archived