12939 Memorial, Now

Jersey01

• 2 months later...

This one seems to have gone off the radar now. I don't think there is a sign anymore. Now there is no way this thing sold, based on two reasons, the obvious re-muddle and the completely unrealistic price. Either its rented or look for it to be a foreclosure soon. I think the fate is going the way of that Gessner re-muddle, a house that no wants wants and waiting to be torn down for an empty lot. And they way real estate is going even that will be a very long time.

I think the people who did the remodel ended up moving into the home.

As for the home across the street from this home (the one with the roof half on), this home has been under remodel for ages. There should be a seperate post just for that home- I dunno what's going on, but the lack of progress is troubling. An old man has been working by himself on it for the last 2 years, that I know of. Crazy, it even went through Ike with only half the roof on. I can only imagine what the inside looks and smells like.

• 4 weeks later...

Now wait a minute! I have a cousin that works at a Home Depot and her husband manages one. They both have reasonable tastes and know better. That design product mix is targeted for the General Homes production suburb tract house units - you know the vast prairies of shimmering asphalt roofs extending from horizon to horizon across the nation. Those are the neighborhoods where anything custom is usually spelled with a "K" anyway.