Ike: List of Open Gas Stations

Scharpe St Guy

Hello All,

I wished to start a new topic on places where those of us can go find gas. Personally myself I have quite a bit of gas in storage however when it starts getting used I know I will wish to know which stations are open and where they are at.

Thanks and all the best to Greater Houston and All of Us on HAIF,

Scharpe St Guy

Does anyone know if any of the H.E.B.s that are open have Gas ? I ask because they are sending crews in from SA to open some of there locations.

KHOU just reported (8:16pm) that HEB had I think 13 stores open with 7 having Gas, not sure of the locations though.

Scharpe St Guy

Forgot to add that they are open till 9pm tonight.

hi I am at the station of shell on 11777 clay road houston tx and they have gas and they can sell it tomorrow in morning but there will be big line for gas so who come first will get gas

Why are you outside running the roads? We have a curfew.

For those of you that don't mind the drive, there are a number of gas stations in the Katy area open, and with short lines (15 to 20 minute waits). A few are: Shell (99 & Kingsland/east side), Exxon (99 & Kingsland/west side), Valero (Mason & Cimmeron Pkwy), HEB (Mason & Highland Knowles), Randalls (Mason & Highland Knowles), Kroger (99 & Highland Knowles)

Archived