Lyric Center Building & Market At 440 Louisiana St.

Guest gcbrewer2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, CrockpotandGravel said:

The first news blurb about The Lyric Market at 411 Smith St, the new food hall going in the Lyric Centre in downtown Houston:

From Houston Chronicle:

Although not officially announced there are reports that yet another downtown food hall, Lyric Market, is being developed at 411 Smith. That would make four food hall concepts within easy walking distance to each other in downtown.

http://www.chron.com/entertainment/restaurants-bars/article/Bravery-Chef-Hall-announces-summer-2018-opening-12410939.php

OMG, who told the Chronicle?  :o

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, mollusk said:

Based on Crockpot's linked article from Friday, it looks like the entire new ground floor area is taken up by the food hall and its back rooms.

I just don't see it staying that way forever. As it settles in I'm pretty sure there will be additional space made for retail. Especially if they want to compare it to anything in NY. 

• 2 weeks later...

Drove by yesterday and it really is coming together. Its going to be a nice addition and really a nice looking parking garage.

Its a welcome change to some of our other new parking garages. 

Its just goes to show you that if a developer wants to put the money in and encourages his architect to create a more intriguing and attractive 

garage it can be done. 

• Like 7

• 4 weeks later...

KBR_Saudi-Aramco_GES+-contract.jpg

^^^ i work at ^^^ downtown houston.  therefore, i decided the other day to walk over to LYRIC MARKET... and oooohhhh boy, this place is going to ROCK!

i am most certain that the prospective FINN HALL shall be magnificent in itself.  however, LYRIC MARKET shall become utterly spectacular.  myself, along with my pals... cannot wait for it to open.  this new on-site FOOD MASTERPIECE along with PHOENICIA FOODS.. shall become my new downtown ESSENTIALS.

let's go LYRIC MARKET!  i'm already SINGING your praises.....

Edited by monarch
  • Like 4