Ciro's Italian Grill At 9755 Katy Fwy.

sheeats

I feel like a dog who won't let go of a bone... :rolleyes:

Anyway, Swamplot posted this morning that Ciro's would be demolished today. In total disbelief, I called the restaurant. It was the first they'd heard of any demolition news. The manager himself even went on Swamplot and posted a comment that they were open for business and blah blah no-demo-cakes. Tried calling Cherry Demolition several times for their response (they're the ones on the permit), but no answer.

But then super-smart sevfiv checked the permits for a sewer disconnect and there it was: Ciro's had their sewer lines disconnected on Aug 13th. I even called the plumber to confirm. No sewage lines = imminent demolition, right?

I'm so confused. Any of you Memorial-area folks will probably understand why I'm confused about Ciro's in particular being torn down. If not, just read this short explanation.

Anyone got any thoughts on this? I'm terribly intrigued and just can't let it go. :lol:

Anyway, Swamplot posted this morning that Ciro's would be demolished today. In total disbelief, I called the restaurant. It was the first they'd heard of any demolition news. The manager himself even went on Swamplot and posted a comment that they were open for business and blah blah no-demo-cakes. Tried calling Cherry Demolition several times for their response (they're the ones on the permit), but no answer.

In denial, what's up with the crazy "we're still open" angle?

I just don't beleive that this brand new building is going to be demolished. Surely they are demolishing the Darque Tan side of this building and leaving Ciro's intact. I've always thought the Darque Tan would come down eventually.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who hates that Darque Tan. :lol: Tacky. And in such a weird location, too.

I just don't beleive that this brand new building is going to be demolished. Surely they are demolishing the Darque Tan side of this building and leaving Ciro's intact. I've always thought the Darque Tan would come down eventually.

Well, I thought the same about the sales center for Turnberry Tower, but according to some, new structures can be built and destroyed regardless of how new it is.

• The title was changed to Ciro's Italian Grill At 9755 Katy Fwy.

Archived