What not to wear to a wedding

Vertigo58

Just some Friday humor.

It all depends on the person/personality right? :lol:

1. White Is Not Right It seems obvious and yet so many guests seem to forget. Material that is mostly white with a small pattern is a no. White suits are a no. If there's a question...no. White garb is meant for one person only and that's the bride! Always. End of story.

2. Skip the Shorts Shorts at a wedding? It's just wrong; even if you dress them up with a blazer or a pair of sexy heels. Guys, no matter how preppy you make 'em, and, girls, no matter how stylish Charlize Theron looks in them, shorts just won't do at this affair.

3. Keep it Classy Up-to-there miniskirts, shirts with more buttons undone than not, and bustier tops are best left for a night out with the girls (or that person you really want to wow). We know you're sexy, you know you're sexy, but a wedding isn't the place to show off. Play down the sassy and play up the classy.

4. Coattails Don't Cut It If it's a black tie wedding, men are going to be renting a tux or digging one out of storage, so tap into your inner James Bond. But keep it in check -- a classic or modern-cut style is the best bet. Stay away from extra frills like tails, ruffles, loud colors, or satins which are inappropriate and overly fancy. Even if you plan to be the funny man in a powder blue '70s number, refrain. All attention should be on the groom (and his tricked-out honey, of course).

5. All That Glitters Is Not Gold Stay away from anything lam

• 9 years later...

It is an important question! But we can't answer it correctly, can't we? It depends on so many things! But I like pieces of advice and tips that publish on that resource http://www.weddingforward.com/wedding-game-for-kids/! Especially, I like those article about different kinds of games for kids. There are some really new and exciting! It was very helpful and the article has inspired me for my preparation!

Archived