Tax Free Holiday Crowds

I accidently went to a store once when it was a tax free weekend...I actually just left when I say the crowd. I often wonder, how many would pay twice the tax to have a quick check out and no crowds..I would in a second. I`m sure I`m not the only one. Oh well, I wont be spending any money during this weekend.

I accidently went to a store once when it was a tax free weekend...I actually just left when I say the crowd. I often wonder, how many would pay twice the tax to have a quick check out and no crowds..I would in a second. I`m sure I`m not the only one. Oh well, I wont be spending any money during this weekend.

Thanks for the warning... I didn't realize that was this weekend. I will definitely not plan a shopping trip!

A single mother with four kids won't mind the line - every penny saved is worth it, the alternative to not being in that store is to be with the kids at home. Not a better choice.

Next year just shop a week before tax-free weekend.

A single mother with four kids won't mind the line - every penny saved is worth it, the alternative to not being in that store is to be with the kids at home. Not a better choice.

You don't think they'll do better after the tax free weekend is over? Why would a retailer have a decent sale when they KNOW they're going to get overwhelmed with all the tax free weekend morons?

• The title was changed to Tax Free Holiday Crowds

Archived