South Main Innovation District In Midtown

CasaNova

its cool that greentown labs is trying to put together a fortress of vines, saw people working on the little planters at the base of those...skinny fences (lol)?

Its going to be wild to go from all that was there before to this largely green building and the type of trees that are planted on the north side of the Ion, which I assume will be used for most of these developments. Maybe they got rid of the planters and are opting for vine fences that we see on greentown and the Skyhouse developments downtown. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Haven’t taken a picture yet, but the name is on the sides of the building as well as the center. They also are lit up at night. (Was concerned they wouldn’t be). I think if they could do something to the perimeter of the parking lot, this wouldnt be too bad. 

• Like 2

The old Shipleys/Future Stuff’d Wings has another fence up and have blocked the view of the inside of the building by putting paper on the windows. And I drive past this every day, so I know there’s been a fence up for months, but there’s a ‘different’ fence. Nothing dramatic. It’s just the small detail I noticed. 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, midtowndweller said:

The old Shipleys/Future Stuff’d Wings has another fence up and have blocked the view of the inside of the building by putting paper on the windows. And I drive past this every day, so I know there’s been a fence up for months, but there’s a ‘different’ fence. Nothing dramatic. It’s just the small detail I noticed. 

Stuff’d Wings is somehow “verified” on Instagram, so they must be a big deal. I haven’t personally tried their food truck location yet.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, Tumbleweed_Tx said:

Greentown Labs sounds like a weed manufacturer.

ITYM "high-volume delta-8 extraction facility". At least until the Lege tries to outlaw delta-8 again.

Maybe they should've called it "H-town Labs", where "H" = "herb".

Edited by mkultra25
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...