It's raining pretty bad outside, so I thought I would recomend a cool website to kill some time indoors. hulu.com. It has tons of free full length tv shows and feature films. There are a few adverts, but they are not annoying and the quality of video makes up for it. There are more tv shows than moves, but the movie selection is always growing. I just finished watching Spy Game. It's a pretty cool site, but a lot of people don't know about it yet, I only discovered it a couple of months ago.

It's raining pretty bad outside, so I thought I would recomend a cool website to kill some time indoors. hulu.com. It has tons of free full length tv shows and feature films. There are a few adverts, but they are not annoying and the quality of video makes up for it. There are more tv shows than moves, but the movie selection is always growing. I just finished watching Spy Game. It's a pretty cool site, but a lot of people don't know about it yet, I only discovered it a couple of months ago.

Eastenders? I am trying to catch up as PBS Channel 8 is like 10 years behind on the ones they broadcast. Also trying to find (legally) Little Mosque on the Prairie.

Eastenders? I am trying to catch up as PBS Channel 8 is like 10 years behind on the ones they broadcast. Also trying to find (legally) Little Mosque on the Prairie.

I just discovered the show "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia".

The ads for it never even got me to consider watching it, but thanks to Hulu, and some down time at work, I can't get enough.

CyKat

Archived