new section?

GREASER

Im not sure if this would even apply to this forum..but it seems alot of people here are performing remodels and asking alot of questions. Car sights I participate in have these sections and its very good for references. I am dying to post pics, but do not want to take up bandwith or unnecesary space.

Does anyone else care about the builds/remodels?

Im not sure if this would even apply to this forum..but it seems alot of people here are performing remodels and asking alot of questions. Car sights I participate in have these sections and its very good for references. I am dying to post pics, but do not want to take up bandwith or unnecesary space.

We're a visual lot, we like pics!

Don't worry about bandwidth or storage space. That's my job.

Post away!

Maybe this where the personal blogs would come in handy too. :P

That's true.

So, Greaser, you can either feel free to start a new thread for each of your projects, or you can post them all in a free blog here on HAIF.

Archived