Galveston Beach Photos From Last Week

Boris

Just a few pics from our stay at a beach house west of Galveston last week. Dolly was not much of a factor.

Most of my photos were of family. Here are a few without them.

IMG_2307.jpg

IMG_2318.jpg

IMG_2319.jpg

IMG_2320.jpg

IMG_2321.jpg

IMG_2322.jpg

IMG_2324.jpg

IMG_2333.jpg

IMG_2336.jpg

Adios

--

Thx guys.

Mark, you really know your Galveston.

Have actually stayed in that Taupe colored house in that one picture. Stan Meaux owns it, he's a good friend and an Engineer @ Schlumberger. He bought it as an investment several years ago, rents it thru a local Realtor, stays pretty booked up from what he says. Funny you just happened to get a shot of Stan and Dana's house. Me and the wife went "Hey we stay there all the time." Great area, usually very quiet, and they screen the renters fairly well. Most all of those houses right there are investment rentals. Every now and then you'll get to meet an actual owner. Very cool place in my book.

Yeah Jamaica Beach is my families hangout on the Island. They use to groom the beaches better, but budgets cuts with the county cut down the number of times they do it, and the quality, and besides the kelp/seaweed has really grown in quantity over the past several years. But we like the small town feel of JB, even during Spring break it's quieter down that way. We've many many days down there. JB is a pretty good split between San Luis and the Ship Channel so the water's a little better there at times.

2180239010074766409XspAXg_fs.jpg

2814501140048541991IRuISw_fs.jpg

MeandHarley.jpg

Yeah Jamaica Beach is my families hangout on the Island. They use to groom the beaches better, but budgets cuts with the county cut down the number of times they do it, and the quality, and besides the kelp/seaweed has really grown in quantity over the past several years. But we like the small town feel of JB, even during Spring break it's quieter down that way. We've many many days down there. JB is a pretty good split between San Luis and the Ship Channel so the water's a little better there at times.

2180239010074766409XspAXg_fs.jpg

2814501140048541991IRuISw_fs.jpg

MeandHarley.jpg

you look like a very big man.....but yea it would be worth the risk :o:D

I thought Jamaica Beach as well that house on the left in the 4th pic has been there a LONG time, but the pic with the red truck threw me off

• The title was changed to Galveston Beach Photos From Last Week

Archived