Multifamily/Hotel On West Rd. At Queenston

zerinTT

Does anyone know what this is? It's directly across from Aragon middle school, and looks to be a higher end extended stay suite of some sort. I just thought that was an odd place to build something like that.

Does anyone know what this is? It's directly across from Aragon middle school, and looks to be a higher end extended stay suite of some sort. I just thought that was an odd place to build something like that.

There was a sign about a church coming soon before construction started and HCAD shows it's owned by:

PROTESTANT EPISCOPAL CHURCH

COUNCIL OF THE DIOCESE OF TX

1225 TEXAS ST

HOUSTON TX 77002-3504

But I agree it does look like an apt building.

There was a sign about a church coming soon before construction started and HCAD shows it's owned by:

PROTESTANT EPISCOPAL CHURCH

COUNCIL OF THE DIOCESE OF TX

1225 TEXAS ST

HOUSTON TX 77002-3504

But I agree it does look like an apt building.

coop is right about the retirement community. That's what's under construction, but it's actually not on the corner -- it's the next lot to the east on West Rd. The corner lot is where the church is planned. It's St. Cuthbert's -- I guess they're currently located off of Hwy 6. As far as I know it's still planned to go up. Their website said they had a groundbreaking back in November. Obviously not a lot of activity since...!

• The title was changed to Multifamily/Hotel On West Rd. At Queenston

Archived