Tillman Fertitta lives in a 25,000+ square foot house on Willowick Road in River Oaks. I've never seen it in person, but when my brother drove by after golfing at a course nearby, he said that it was gigantic, and all of the garage doors were open to display his exquisite car collection.

Does anyone have pictures of this palace? I'm dying to see it!

p.s. The address is 3800 Willowick, and the best view you can get (without pictures) is going to maps.live.com, typing in the address and clicking "Bird's eye."

Edited by Chase
  • Like 1

I've driven by it numerous times, and I have to tell you that it is not a place that you want to slow down and look suspicious taking photos. There is a sizable guard house, not just a small two-man shed but a security building this is quite visible on the street. It is big and palatial, but knowing that the money behind it comes from kitchy theme restaurants kinda dulls the luster.

I've driven by it numerous times, and I have to tell you that it is not a place that you want to slow down and look suspicious taking photos. There is a sizable guard house, not just a small two-man shed but a security building this is quite visible on the street. It is big and palatial, but knowing that the money behind it comes from kitchy theme restaurants kinda dulls the luster.

Then what we need is someone who knows his rights and who isn't afraid of rent-a-cops to take the pictures. If you can see a home from the street, you can legally take pictures of it as long as you don't step on private property.

Then what we need is someone who knows his rights and who isn't afraid of rent-a-cops to take the pictures. If you can see a home from the street, you can legally take pictures of it as long as you don't step on private property.

I'll sift through what I have - I have spent some time up and down Willowick the past several years, so who knows...

and yeah...it is huge, but kind of a yawner - the pool looks kind of neat, though

Tillman Fertitta lives in a 25,000+ square foot house on Willowick Road in River Oaks. I've never seen it in person, but when my brother drove by after golfing at a course nearby, he said that it was gigantic, and all of the garage doors were open to display his exquisite car collection. Does anyone have pictures of this palace? I'm dying to see it! p.s. The address is 3800 Willowick

Take your own pics, Stalky McStalkerton.

• The title was changed to Tillman Fertitta Mansion At 3800 Willowick Rd.