Time Sensitive event for ZaZa development

JWW

Has anyone been to a uli event before? If so, what's the dress, business casual?

There really isn't a set-in-stone dress code. If you're trying to network, get a job, sell something, or are representing your company, wear better clothes, up to and including a suit if necessary. If you're just there to observe, a dress shirt and jeans is plenty fine.

They probably wouldn't ask you to leave unless you look threatening.

There really isn't a set-in-stone dress code. If you're trying to network, get a job, sell something, or are representing your company, wear better clothes, up to and including a suit if necessary. If you're just there to observe, a dress shirt and jeans is plenty fine.

They probably wouldn't ask you to leave unless you look threatening.

sweet, thanks

Sounds like just another power networking business mixer. The city has many, many of those on a weekly basis. Most free.

On a side note, we know of a fairly recent Gala that was held there and it was not nearly as elegant as promoted. That was from several sources not one. I think this is a notice about the event not the place though. Enjoy!

Oh, and for any professional business mixer, I would strongly suggest a business suit especially in the mueum district. :) and that is if you are the social type. Some peope aren't.

$25.00 for just 1 hr & 1/2. :o

They better serve some sirloin steak or caviar. Majority of other city mixers occur on Thursdays and most do not have speakers. The crowds are the speakers. Oh well. Put some shrimp in your pockets for us other Haifer's!

They better serve some sirloin steak or caviar. Majority of other city mixers occur on Thursdays and most do not have speakers. The crowds are the speakers. Oh well. Put some shrimp in your pockets for us other Haifer's!

Beer, wine, appetizers.

And while there is a component of networking built into events like this, especially before and after, the event itself is usually pretty on-point.

Beer, wine, appetizers.

And while there is a component of networking built into events like this, especially before and after, the event itself is usually pretty on-point.

So if I don't want to schmooze, it's probably okay to show up a little late or is 'before and after' outside of the given time of the event?

So if I don't want to schmooze, it's probably okay to show up a little late or is 'before and after' outside of the given time of the event?

10 minutes late is OK. I wouldn't push it much further than that, to be safe.

"After" really does mean after.

10 minutes late is OK. I wouldn't push it much further than that, to be safe.

"After" really does mean after.

30 minutes later would have been fine, but it's cool cuz I got to meet some people and brush up on my schmoozing skills.

Were me and JWW the only HAIFers there last night? First time meeting a HAIFer. Kinda makes me want to join the get togethers. btw, did yall have one for Rico before he went to Austin?

my edit: the view looked like one of JAXs HDR photos, no joke.

What? We're supposed to hang out outside so you can feed us like seals?

:lol::lol:

Sorry, I'll go to Kroger instead. :)

Archived