Double Dave's Pizza In Pearland On FM 518 Out Of business?

Looks like they've closed shop. I loved their buffet... :(

Sorry to hear that. Went to the Pearland location only a couple of times...... Love their Pepperoni rolls, so I go for lunch to their Sugar Land location.

They probably lost quite a bit of business to the new Cici's just down the road.

Have you tried Centercourt Pizza? Good one.

Sorry to hear that. Went to the Pearland location only a couple of times...... Love their Pepperoni rolls, so I go for lunch to their Sugar Land location.

They probably lost quite a bit of business to the new Cici's just down the road.

Have you tried Centercourt Pizza? Good one.

You're right. I'm sure CiCi's Pizza was stiff competition for them. My husband likes Centercourt Pizza... :)

The East Pearland one on 518 did close a few months ago, but they opened a new one in Friendswood at the same time. I think it's on 528 just south of 518.

Their pizza is much, much, much better than Cici's. The buffet is twice the price, though.

Looks like they've closed shop. I loved their buffet... :(

Their food is actually pretty good imo...it was their service that drove them out of business if you ask me. Not once did I get good service when I went their, and it eventually drove us to quit returning.

• The title was changed to Double Dave's Pizza In Pearland On FM 518 Out Of business?

Archived