Credit card downloads? Recommendation?

cottonmather0

Can any of you Haifers recommend a credit card out there that allows you to download your transactions daily into MS Money (Quicken) as they get posted?

Mrs Cottonmather and I hardly ever carry cash and use our Visa card for 99% of our spending, but the card we are using now through our credit union will only download into MS Money once a month (after the statement closes) and for budgeting's sake, I would rather download my transactions more regularly instead of keeping track daily in a separate duplicative spreadsheet (which is still easier than typing each one individually into MS Money).

Any recommendations for a card that would allow me to do this? Interest rate isn't that big a deal because we pay it off each month. Right now we're getting a relatively good cash rebate from the credit union, but it's not spectacular and I would just as soon earn points instead.

We have a USAA savings account and insurance and could get a card from them instead, but the website isn't helpful and none of the phone reps know - all they can say is that the info is available for downloading but can't be sure whether it's monthly or daily.

Thanks.

I have a branded card (Like a Home Depot Visa or a HEB MasterCard) through Chase and it lets me download transactions daily. Best thing ever...I pull it into my financial software, categorize each transaction and have a full report of what I spent where for the month....no fuss, no muss.

Archived