EuroHAIFer

TheNiche

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I want one of those HAIFer things.

Can I have one that says "Sexy HAIFer", if not that, then "Katy HAIFer"?

Please?

Done.

KatyHAIFer.png

I used the Katy city seal. If someone sends me a picture of something iconic, I'll update it.

City seal doesn't work for Cy-Fair since one is unincorporated and the other is part of Houston. Maybe a highway sign? 290? Some state highway? An FM?

Done.

KatyHAIFer.png

I used the Katy city seal. If someone sends me a picture of something iconic, I'll update it.

City seal doesn't work for Cy-Fair since one is unincorporated and the other is part of Houston. Maybe a highway sign? 290? Some state highway? An FM?

These little things have great graphic appeal. They would make good bumper stickers.

Why yes, I think they would. It's not the residents that are pushing for a new name after all. An "East End Haifer" tag would demonstrate pride in the East End name.

Three cheers for that statement. I was wondering where those tags were coming from...now I know. For the East End I like a pic of the Convent, or a train is not a bad idea either. Or the mansion in Forest Hill, or the coffee cup. I know the ship channel is there, but don't like that idea, unless it's an old pic. What do you think, Vertigo???I know you have an opinion. :D

Three cheers for that statement. I was wondering where those tags were coming from...now I know. For the East End I like a pic of the Convent, or a train is not a bad idea either. Or the mansion in Forest Hill, or the coffee cup. I know the ship channel is there, but don't like that idea, unless it's an old pic. What do you think, Vertigo???I know you have an opinion. :D

Whatever you guys want. Someone out there must have a camera phone they can use to snap something.

If I give you a picture of Memorial (trees? McMansions next to mods?), can I get a Memorial HAIFer? I'm a native Memorialan! :P

And...great work! These little badges are truly, truly awesome. sarahiki was right -- these would make great bumper stickers. :)

If I give you a picture of Memorial (trees? McMansions next to mods?), can I get a Memorial HAIFer? I'm a native Memorialan! :P

And...great work! These little badges are truly, truly awesome. sarahiki was right -- these would make great bumper stickers. :)

I think the trees would work best, but send me whatever you have and I'll see what fits.

How exactly do I put it under my name?

I got some other ideas for Katy, too:

2301506660_d57cab6ebe.jpg?v=0

That's La Centerra in Cinco Ranch.

Is that your pic, Trae?

Also, would Cinco Ranch warrant its own badge separate from Katy?

I think the trees would work best, but send me whatever you have and I'll see what fits.

Is that your pic, Trae?

Also, would Cinco Ranch warrant its own badge separate from Katy?

No, I found it on Flickr. First page when you type in "La Centerra". But not as a separate icon. Maybe an alternate Katy icon.

What are these two pictures of?

The Greenway Plaza one is the top of the Phoenix Tower.

The Westbury one is part of Westbury Square with the statue in an archway and a lamp on a wall on the left.

Archived