EuroHAIFer

TheNiche

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More specific areas off the top of my head (not sure how detailed we're going for here):

Memorial, West Memorial, Tanglewood, Galleria, Midtown, Montrose, Museum, West University, Bellaire, Sharpstown, Meyerland, Westbury, SE/Glenbrook/Garden Villas, Eastwood, Riverside...

More specific areas off the top of my head (not sure how detailed we're going for here):

Memorial, West Memorial, Tanglewood, Galleria, Midtown, Montrose, Museum, West University, Bellaire, Sharpstown, Meyerland, Westbury, SE/Glenbrook/Garden Villas, Eastwood, Riverside...

I think I'll wait for people to ask for new ones before I create them. Since we have a certain number of HAIFers who don't appreciate the work that goes on behind the scenes, that way I'm not doing a bunch of work for nothing.

Of course, the fastest way to get a new geotag made is for the HAIFers to e-mail me a photo.

I think I'll wait for people to ask for new ones before I create them. Since we have a certain number of HAIFers who don't appreciate the work that goes on behind the scenes, that way I'm not doing a bunch of work for nothing.

Of course, the fastest way to get a new geotag made is for the HAIFers to e-mail me a photo.

I am digging the all icons, HAIF is sure more graphic friendly than 2 years ago when we only had small squares to show some sort of ranking. Now we have custom avatars, profile photos,custom signatures with graphics, rank icons, and now a location icon.

Thank you Wayne. :)

Thanks for all your hard work. This is a great site.

Editor, if it's not too much trouble, could you make one for Sugar Land, and just use the Imperial Sugar logo?

Thanks for adding this, and continuing to add to the site. It looks great!

Oh, you'll probably get some requests for a Woodlands Haifer before too long as well.

Editor, if it's not too much trouble, could you make one for Sugar Land, and just use the Imperial Sugar logo?

I can't use the Imperial Sugar logo. That would be trademark infringement. However, I can use a picture of the building.

SugarLandHAIFer.png

Oh, you'll probably get some requests for a Woodlands Haifer before too long as well.

Yeah, I'm expecting that. But they're SOL because I don't have any pictures of The Woodlands. If they want to get, they'll have to give.

The tags are really cool. B)

Knowing the membership around here I'm surprised there hasn't been an outcry for East End Haifer.

Didn't I read on one of these posts that they want a new name (for their area of town)...

...you REALLY think they'd be happy with a tag?

Didn't I read on one of these posts that they want a new name (for their area of town)...

...you REALLY think they'd be happy with a tag?

Why yes, I think they would. It's not the residents that are pushing for a new name after all. An "East End Haifer" tag would demonstrate pride in the East End name.

pic for east end :D

freeway.jpg

That makes me kind of depressed for you if that is one of your first picks.

Really, a colored freeway underpass. :lol:

There has to be something nicer to represent the east end. :huh:

My first thought was the coffee plant, it's definitely a landmark. Or something ship channel.

notice that i followed it with a smiling emoticon. i was kidding.

i do like the max.house sign though.

Archived