St. Arnold Brewery Company At 2522 Fairway Park Dr.

wernicke

Yes, St. Arnold's sent me an e-mail about that bill on their mailing list and so I contacted my state legislators to urge them to support it, but they never replied to me.

Lobbyists for the Texas beer distributors contribute millions to Our Legislators to keep the highly lucrative system in place. Jessica Farrar says she'll sponsor a new bill in 2011; she's my rep & I'll keep voting for her. (Not just for the beer!)

After visiting the fine new St Arnold brewery & sampling some beer, folks will drop by the gift shop. Where they will find a selection of t-shirts for sale. Perhaps some of them will write their representatives about their desire to support Texas businesses!

• 1 month later...

I was there last June and wish them luck in their move. The original brewery is kind of hard to find (the little car parked out front makes it more visible), and their "gift shop" is a counter in the humid, beer-smelling, main room. Kind of cool, kind of depressing...especially with that mural painted on the cinderblocks.

• 1 month later...

Went to the brewery a few weeks ago, and amidst the debauchery I asked one of the guys that works there, and he estimates mid-October now.

I imagine it will probably be more like mid-November, but regardless, it is soon enough I can almost taste the beer hitting my lips in their new expanded and air conditioned facility!

• 2 weeks later...

Another update from the emailer list!

WHEN ARE WE MOVING?

Soon. Howsoon? We wish we could give you aspecific answer, but in the coming weeks. We will make a big announcement in our newsletter though to make sureeverybody is aware ahead of time of when the first tour at the new locationwill be.

very exciting!

Edited by samagon

Didn't know if there was a specific thread about St. Arnold's divine but the HEB at buffalo speedway and bissonent recently got some of it. I picked mine up on Monday and they still had ~14 six packs left if yall were interested. I would definitely call ahead and make sure because I did and I got my 6 pack reserved.

Didn't know if there was a specific thread about St. Arnold's divine but the HEB at buffalo speedway and bissonent recently got some of it. I picked mine up on Monday and they still had ~14 six packs left if yall were interested. I would definitely call ahead and make sure because I did and I got my 6 pack reserved.

Yeah, there's a thread, search divine. DR9 coming out November.

Are you freakin' kidding me? I was there last night, buying beer, and because nothing jumped out at me (I guess I missed the display) I settled on my old stand-by of Shiner. That's disappointing. Do they hide it in the back? Must you have a password to get a stocker to to let you in on the stash?

Are you freakin' kidding me? I was there last night, buying beer, and because nothing jumped out at me (I guess I missed the display) I settled on my old stand-by of Shiner. That's disappointing. Do they hide it in the back? Must you have a password to get a stocker to to let you in on the stash?

Haha that sucks. I work part time there so I was informed that they are stashing it in the back. Also, forgot to mention that the beer and wine folks at the store usually leave around 3 on week days so if they have it, they will it hold it for you at the business center (closes at 9 I believe).

• 5 weeks later...

Did any HAIF'ers get to attend the grand opening party?

I'm living out of state now, and I trust they did a great job on the renovations..........I'm most curious about what impact the brewery will have on the surrounding blocks. I really hope it spurs some additional investments in the area.

Did any HAIF'ers get to attend the grand opening party?

I'm living out of state now, and I trust they did a great job on the renovations..........I'm most curious about what impact the brewery will have on the surrounding blocks. I really hope it spurs some additional investments in the area.

• 3 weeks later...

I would urge anyone who is interested in checking out that area to take the Art Crawl tour this year (November). Its a great way to go into all the artist studios that pepper the area around Last Concert Cafe. I came away from that loving that little niche of neighborhood.

Art Crawl is today! 10A - 9P. This is your chance to get inside those artist warehouses and see the going-ons. http://artcrawlhouston.com

• 2 years later...
  • The title was changed to St. Arnold Brewery Company At 2522 Fairway Park Dr.