Breakfast Places In Cypress Area?

bredo

Anyone here know of any great breakfast places in the northwest area. My wife and I are always looking for hidden gems. We need to find more of the non-IHOP/Denny's type places. I was disappointed to learn that the Cypress Station Grill won't be serving breakfast.

We go to the 59 Diner at Willowbrook occasionally, but more often than not end up going into Houston. Our favorites are Mama's, Barnaby's, and Backstreet Cafe.

I'm hoping some of the folks on here now of some great places that I just haven't run accross.

Hole-in-the-walls are certainly welcome.

Anyone here know of any great breakfast places in the northwest area. My wife and I are always looking for hidden gems. We need to find more of the non-IHOP/Denny's type places. I was disappointed to learn that the Cypress Station Grill won't be serving breakfast.

We go to the 59 Diner at Willowbrook occasionally, but more often than not end up going into Houston. Our favorites are Mama's, Barnaby's, and Backstreet Cafe.

I'm hoping some of the folks on here now of some great places that I just haven't run accross.

I know exactly what you are looking for as my wife and I have the same problem. Harris County Smokehouse breakfast is really good. Also, there are quite a few hole in the wall mexican restaurants that serve breakfast, and they are usually great. Try Ramero's Las Brazas in Copperfield off of 6.

Also, the Luby's on 290 between Skinner and Spring-Cypress now serves breakfast. Wish I could tell you there is a place that is exactly what you are looking for, but I don't think there is...yet

Try Harris County Smokehouse (Hwy 6 and Hwy 290), they serve a pretty good breakfast.

Harris county smokehouse 290 and 1960 has great weekend breakfast. If you want to go ol school and will drive, Hwy 6 and IH 10 Waffle House is an old school favorite.

Shh... we eat at Harris County Smokehouse almost every weekend.

My daughter call it "heese" because she thought the branding iron logo said HES instead of HCS. So one Saturday morning she said, "Can we go to heese today?", which confused all of us. Once we realized she was talking about HCS, the name stuck and we always refer to it as such. :D

jb's steakhouse on huffmeister.

• The title was changed to Breakfast Places In Cypress Area?

Archived