Retail On NE Corner Of Highway 290 And Mueschke Rd?

texasmug

Does anyone know what's going in on the NE corner of 290 and Mueschke Rd? I know Buc-ees is on the NW corner, but not sure what's going in on this corner. It's appears to be a Crosswell-Torian property and they have a sign up that it's retail shopping with a website of www.us290retail.com. The website isn't up yet though. Just curious.

Does anyone know what's going in on the NE corner of 290 and Mueschke Rd? I know Buc-ees is on the NW corner, but not sure what's going in on this corner. It's appears to be a Crosswell-Torian property and they have a sign up that it's retail shopping with a website of www.us290retail.com. The website isn't up yet though. Just curious.

There are apartments going in, I think that's what they are building right now.

There are apartments going in, I think that's what they are building right now.

Hmmm...I know Broadstone looked at putting up apartments just east of this property, which would have been on the NW corner of 290 and Cypress Mill Park Blvd. (Cypress Chase), but I believe that plan was nixed.

Hmmm...I know Broadstone looked at putting up apartments just east of this property, which would have been on the NW corner of 290 and Cypress Mill Park Blvd. (Cypress Chase), but I believe that plan was nixed.

Yeah, it's back on. I'm not sure it's still Broadstone but they are putting apartments in. I think it takes up most of that area. I'll see if I can find the information again.

• The title was changed to Retail On NE Corner Of Highway 290 And Mueschke Rd?

Archived