Cypress Station Grill Now Open

They finally opened today after what seemed like a year to build. We had dinner there and it was pretty good. Good service and good food. We will be going back, it's nice to have a small family owned restrauant around.

I found their web site address on their menu: http://www.cypressstationgrill.com/

It has their menu and pictures.

for those not familiar with the place it is on Hempstead hwy and Spring-Cypress, behind Lowes

I'll have to give this a shot on Friday.

They finally opened today after what seemed like a year to build. We had dinner there and it was pretty good. Good service and good food. We will be going back, it's nice to have a small family owned restrauant around.

I found their web site address on their menu: http://www.cypressstationgrill.com/

It has their menu and pictures.

for those not familiar with the place it is on Hempstead hwy and Spring-Cypress, behind Lowes

I'll have to give this a shot on Friday.

We went for lunch today but at 12:30p there was a 30 minute wait so we left so plan on a wait if you go. I will definitely try again and I am happy to see the crowds/support for the restuarant...just couldn't wait today.

Looks like a nice little place, I'll give it a try.

Honestly though -- I think the name of the restaurant is going to be a liability. I read the thread title and figured it must be some generic, institution-food place in the new Metro park & ride complex. I thought that was called "Cypress Station," only I just now looked it up and saw it's actually "Cypress Village Station." My bad, but I'm guessing I won't be the only one who gets that impression when they hear the restaurant's name.

Thank you all for comments on Cypress station Grill I am Fred Adams a 15% partner in this business. Paul Bellow is the 85% partner and operates the facility.

We started building in December 2007 and due to road issues with Spring cypress and permit delays could not open for 6 months. We are not even fully opened yet! The communitity was pushing us to open so we did. We have at least 3 weeks of training left to do before I feel we will be happy with the level of service and care our customers are getting. We are finishing our patio area and will start opening that area for waiting and having drinks soon.

The support has been great. But honestly as we train and finish the facility our plans are to seat close to 40 - 45 tables at a time. When fully opened we expect to have some of the best down home food in Cypress Texas.

So please be patient and if you need anything or have comments, feel free to contact me at

fredadams@adamsdist.com

Thanks for your support!!

Fred Adams

Adams Warehouse and Delivery inc.

Cypress Station Grill LLC

Thank you all for comments on Cypress station Grill I am Fred Adams a 15% partner in this business. Paul Bellow is the 85% partner and operates the facility.

We started building in December 2007 and due to road issues with Spring cypress and permit delays could not open for 6 months. We are not even fully opened yet! The communitity was pushing us to open so we did. We have at least 3 weeks of training left to do before I feel we will be happy with the level of service and care our customers are getting. We are finishing our patio area and will start opening that area for waiting and having drinks soon.

The support has been great. But honestly as we train and finish the facility our plans are to seat close to 40 - 45 tables at a time. When fully opened we expect to have some of the best down home food in Cypress Texas.

So please be patient and if you need anything or have comments, feel free to contact me at

fredadams@adamsdist.com

Thanks for your support!!

Fred Adams

Adams Warehouse and Delivery inc.

Cypress Station Grill LLC

Thanks for your reply, Fred. We're glad to have more locally owned dining options in Cypress. I like how you guys made an effort to incorporate those big beautiful trees into your restaurant's landscape as opposed to mowing them down like other developers have done. I think it adds the kind of character that is appreciated by the community.

I'm looking forward to trying your place out.

I have to ask, Mr Football. Big fan, player or what. I go to the HS games and have for years. I have a small group of guys that go see star HS players on out of town trips.

When you stop by, look out on the patio at the huge fire pit we are building. Plans are when the weather starts to turn cooler in October, i want to hang out with some great cypress folk have some drinks out by the fire. We want this to be a meeting place for great friends with good food under the shade of those big trees.

Please bring the kids we have Jolly Rancher Green apple and cherry slushes for the little ones and some of us big-uns.

• The title was changed to Cypress Station Grill Now Open

Archived