Christ Church Cathedral Garage At 511 San Jacinto St.

Mr. Chenevert

can someone help me out.

What is the name of the new Parking garage, at San Jacinto and Prairie Link to google maps

And what is their daily rate? Can you park there overnight?

The parking garage in question belongs to Christ Church Cathedral. I think the daily rate is $6. I'm not sure about overnight parking.

The parking garage in question belongs to Christ Church Cathedral. I think the daily rate is $6. I'm not sure about overnight parking.

I believe that after 7 pm, the attendant leaves, and the garage is left open, according to a friend who parks there. Basically, if you are parked after 7, you may leave without paying, so I would assume that you could also leave your vehicle there all night. Best advice is to call and ask.

Nice parking garage, I know a firm that uses it, that offices in the nearby great southwest bldg.

I've parked there at night on the weekend but had a friend who has a parking pass, didn't know it was open to the public.

Anyone know the firm that redeveloped that site?

I know they won an award for it..

• The title was changed to Name Of Parking Garage
  • The title was changed to Christ Church Cathedral Garage At 511 San Jacinto St.