It's coming.

editor

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of these guys has been coming into my yard at night recently, rooting around and messing up my flower beds. The cat goes nuts when he shows up. She gets up into a tree or onto the window sill and makes all kinds of ugly sounds at him. I've tried to scare him off by hollering and throwing crap at him, but he keeps coming back.

If I put up one of these signs, will he go away?

Kitty and I would be very happy.

I know what it is, it is a HAIF obitchuary section :huh: !

. . . ok I don't know. :rolleyes:

I would really like to speculate on the possibilities of the "obitchuary" section, but the feminist in me can't do it.

Can't someone with less delicate sensibilities take this one on? It's crying out for a comment...

I would really like to speculate on the possibilities of the "obitchuary" section, but the feminist in me can't do it.

Can't someone with less delicate sensibilities take this one on? It's crying out for a comment...

This should qualify as an "obitchuary": Bette Davis, commenting on Joan Crawford's death.

"I have always been taught to speak well of the dead, well, she's dead...good!"

*bump*

Is it here yet. . . huh huh huh!

Can't you at least tell us the date of the reveal?

I was actually hoping to have it done by now, but there's a paperwork hold-up. One of the key signatures is on vacation this week.

Some people cook and eat em. :mellow:

Yeah, when I found out he went on vacation and didn't tell anyone else I wanted to cook him and eat him, but he's in another city and East Coasters are all tough and nasty tasting.

One of these guys has been coming into my yard at night recently, rooting around and messing up my flower beds. The cat goes nuts when he shows up. She gets up into a tree or onto the window sill and makes all kinds of ugly sounds at him. I've tried to scare him off by hollering and throwing crap at him, but he keeps coming back. If I put up one of these signs, will he go away? Kitty and I would be very happy.

For a second I thought you were talkin about a crackhead.

So...did I miss it yet? I clicked on the armadillo and it is still dead. Maybe I killed it when I killed that possum the other night.

Yeah, I noticed the 'dillo and the temp button.

Interesting.

Very interesting.

Yeah, I noticed the 'dillo and the temp button.

Interesting.

Very interesting.

Dude, I am Clicky Clickerson, but I really prefer to be addressed as Mr. Clicky Princess Consuela Banana Hammock Clickerson.

2w4z3x4.jpg

Funny Wayne. . real funny, so when is the big reveal. All this teasing just gets me all tingly! :lol:

It's out of my hands now. There's an "implementation team" working on it. I'm hoping for this week. But then I was hoping for last week. And the week before.

Archived