South of France

Beautiful! Thanks...my previous coworker took a trip once to Nice? (pronounced Nece-long e) in the South of France, said it was like walking into a fairytale. Said bridges were very ornate.

Beautiful! Thanks...my previous coworker took a trip once to Nice? (pronounced Nece-long e) in the South of France, said it was like walking into a fairytale. Said bridges were very ornate.

I went to Nice for a few days and it's more like an old old town. Cool, but nothing like my fairy tales. And I can't really say I remember anything about bridges.

Maybe they got mixed up with Monte Carlo, which is right down the road?

I went to Nice for a few days and it's more like an old old town. Cool, but nothing like my fairy tales. And I can't really say I remember anything about bridges.

Maybe they got mixed up with Monte Carlo, which is right down the road?

you might be right.

We work with many accounts in France and I notice almost every large important blvd or street contains the name Rue de la Paix, etc. "Road To Peace". Kind of cool.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rue_de_la_Paix,_Paris

I wonder about this pic do they really have chandeliers hanging overhead on the streets? Now thats expensive $$$.

Ouh la! B)

71841447.QYkOYW1V.jpg

thanks everyone; I'll post more when I get out and take some more.

Excellent pictures, especially 4-6. When does that building date from?

Thanks for posting!

There's a Romanesque (12th century) church in there, with all the attached sculpture, and a Roman (1st cent.) amphitheater.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived