Shell Gas Station At 12902 Telge Rd.

jimcas

Regarding the new gas station going up on Telge Rd (not to be confused with the Garbage Can building down the street) - its scheduled to open on Sept 1st and will include a McDonalds.

12902 TELGE ROAD

Cypress, TX 77429

Regarding the new gas station going up on Telge Rd (not to be confused with the Garbage Can building down the street) - its scheduled to open on Sept 1st and will include a McDonalds.

12902 TELGE ROAD

Cypress, TX 77429

I normally wouldn't be stoked about a new gas station whatsoever, but at least I can fill up in the morning and grab a bacon, egg and cheese biscuit. My wasteline will grow accordingly...

Noticed a lot of for sale signs in the gated community that backs up to this gas station....only in Houston : (

I normally wouldn't be stoked about a new gas station whatsoever, but at least I can fill up in the morning and grab a bacon, egg and cheese biscuit. My wasteline will grow accordingly...

Noticed a lot of for sale signs in the gated community that backs up to this gas station....only in Houston : (

Yep, it appears the two homeowners who back up to it aren't too excited about the prospect of smelling gas & burgers 24/7. Sucks for them, that's a neat little gated community, too.

• The title was changed to Gas Station Going Up On Telge
  • The title was changed to Shell Gas Station At 12902 Telge Rd.

Archived