Recommendations For A Good Lawn Care Service In Pearland

We just moved into Southern Trails and I'm quickly discovering that I underestimated the time and energy required to keep up a good lawn. I spent a few hours yesterday watering it and some more time today mowing, and I probably didn't even do a good job. Anyway, I'm thinking about hiring a lawn service to do it every other week, with me filling in on the other weeks.

Can anybody recommend a good lawn service who can provide an every-other-week service, rather than a minimum weekly frequency?

Thanks!

My lawn care service comes whenever I want. I put $20 in an envelope and stick it to the front door. Apparently they spend a good deal of time just driving around looking for envelopes. I have no idea how to contact them or what they are called.

Try sticking $20 to your front door and see what happens.

My lawn care service comes whenever I want. I put $20 in an envelope and stick it to the front door. Apparently they spend a good deal of time just driving around looking for envelopes. I have no idea how to contact them or what they are called.

Try sticking $20 to your front door and see what happens.

Are you serious? I've never seen or heard that before. How unique and different.

I pay my guy $25 per. For about a 9k lot. I feel bad giving him so little with todays gas prices. I tried cutting it myself last summer and it took a couple hours and it also didn't come out as nice. I rather pay $25 and enjoy a nice dinner with my wife and savor those 2 hours for myself.

On subject: Sorry I don't have my lawn guys #. He's just comes every week or 2.

Are you serious? I've never seen or heard that before. How unique and different.

I learned at The HAIF happy hour last weekend that some folks can't tell when I'm kidding. I am serious about this. I don't feel bad about $20 per mow. My yard isn't very big, and most of the back yard is pool.

I learned at The HAIF happy hour last weekend that some folks can't tell when I'm kidding. I am serious about this. I don't feel bad about $20 per mow. My yard isn't very big, and most of the back yard is pool.

You have a pool? And here I was trying to find a new HAIF friend with a boat, when I'd settle for pool.

Perhaps you should try to be more transparent, Meme. You really confuse people! Lawyers, mainly.

On topic, what you do with the yard $$ is not unusual. I did that in SA. What I find odd is someone who lives in the burbs just doesn't ask the neighbors, or, a representative from one of the many yard crews stopped at any given Houston-area Valero between 9 and 3 every day of the week.

You have a pool? And here I was trying to find a new HAIF friend with a boat, when I'd settle for pool.

Perhaps you should try to be more transparent, Meme. You really confuse people! Lawyers, mainly.

It's in the ground and everything. The water was perfect today.

I can't tell if I'm being transparent or not.

What I find odd is someone who lives in the burbs just doesn't ask the neighbors, or, a representative from one of the many yard crews stopped at any given Houston-area Valero between 9 and 3 every day of the week.

I have asked neighbors. I'm just trying to find a service who will do the lawn every other week rather than mandate a weekly minimum.

I live in Shadow Creek Ranch. Garcia Lawn Service did some work for me (mulching, etc) and also mowed my lawn while I was on vacation. I've been happy with the services provided so far. I don't think he would have an issue with doing the lawn every other week. In fact, a lot of crews would probably do it, assuming they weren't already booked solid. Here is his contact info:

Mauro Garcia

Garcia Lawn Service

He is in Rosharon, so the area should be convenient for him.

I have asked neighbors. I'm just trying to find a service who will do the lawn every other week rather than mandate a weekly minimum.

mandate? wow. this season i've resorted to hiring a guy who my neighbor uses cause my sinuses are too bad. while i hate paying, the yard looks better than when i did it.

• The title was changed to Recommendations For A Good Lawn Care Service In Pearland

Archived