Skatepark Grand Opening this Sunday

OOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhh, to be 12 AGAIN !!! ;)

:P No need to be 12, I'm on Zappos.com right now and the heelys come in adult sizes. Now adults everywhere with a bad case of arrested development can break their ankles.

I think I'll stick with the 4 inch ladies heelies. At least I know I can walk in those. Good grief can you picture me out on the pipe, shredding it in my heelys? Oof. Bad image.

I've got a pair of size 12 Heely's. They are very hard to find at local stores, but Sports Authority in Sugar Land had a pair after Xmas. It's hard to find places to use them, so I'm not that good at it yet.

I've got a pair of size 12 Heely's. They are very hard to find at local stores, but Sports Authority in Sugar Land had a pair after Xmas. It's hard to find places to use them, so I'm not that good at it yet.

So we'll be seeing you at the skatepark, then. Much better you than me, meme. Be sure to where your HAIF shirt so we'll know who you are.

Size 12, huh. Do the little skate wheels scale for the shoe size?

So we'll be seeing you at the skatepark, then. Much better you than me, meme. Be sure to where your HAIF shirt so we'll know who you are.

Roger, but I'll bring my 30 year old "Tile Stix" board. I'd break my neck on those Heely's. And I might wear my new "memebag" shirt instead.

How are they going to control the crowds at this place? Is there a fee to skate it?

Size 12, huh. Do the little skate wheels scale for the shoe size?

I don't think so.

Archived