Citizen Lounge At 4606 Washington Ave.

BusyGirl

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I vote for 5, too, but I might be late. I'm teaching the love child my name, and I don't know how long that will run.

So after the 3 or 4 minutes it will take to learn "memebag", you'll be freed up,right?

where is red? this whole thing was his damn idea!

i will check the thread later to make sure it's a go. not that i mind drinking alone, but i don't wanna show up and look like i don't have any friends- even if they're just pretend internet friends.

i'll be wearing a bright purple dress. rescue me if i look lost.

where is red? this whole thing was his damn idea!

i will check the thread later to make sure it's a go. not that i mind drinking alone, but i don't wanna show up and look like i don't have any friends- even if they're just pretend internet friends.

i'll be wearing a bright purple dress. rescue me if i look lost.

I have to go look at a couple of houses, then I should be able to get over there.

I think I lost my usual suspects status by missing the last happy hour or two. Wish I could make this one, as I like Shiloh, and would enjoy meeting those I haven't met. But I'm co-hosting a party at 8 and will be busy with that. (If anyone wants to come by after Shiloh, PM me or get the location from Musicman or Sev.) Y'all be good to each other!

i was late but saw crunch, red, tjones and memebag.

And you saw the future Mrs. Bag. Before you got there, Porchman and heights_yankee were there.

I missed TJones. :(

It was fun. We said horrible things about everyone who wasn't there. The Shiloh Club was OK, but a little tame. There was a lot of bread, and I almost lost my wallet (thanks heights_yankee).

Red, HY, crunch, meme - I enjoyed meeting you. Sorry I had to scoot. The stand-up made me wish I had stayed at Shiloh.

Sorry to miss you, musicman and TJones. Perhaps, anon.

Next time I'm bringing butter and dipping oil (for the bread, of course!).

good to meet everyone! Meme, it got more interesting later, both the crowd and the conversation. I'm still marvelling at the size of that wallet. That bread thing was odd. Surprised people don't bring in stuff and do a saturday nite sammich pot luck. On second though, not surprised. Those are some professional grade drinkers at the Club. No slowing down for food.

Heights Yankee you crack me up. Oily Red. Or maybe roll him around in the butter. ......Taking some time to process that! :D Nothing coming to mind is even close to appropriate for this forum. Too bad the Laff Stop wasn't all that, Porchman. We could've kept you entertained. Especially the Polar Bear Symposium later in the evening. :lol:

We could've kept you entertained. Especially the Polar Bear Symposium later in the evening. :lol:

It's a scam I tell ya. Just another way to stop the drilling of oil in the Great White North. Just like the "spotted owl" stopped logging in the northwest.

Archived