Citizen Lounge At 4606 Washington Ave.

BusyGirl

:( I'll be overseas the next couple of weeks.

But for sure will have to try the Shiloh in the future. I have to join the fun described on the review posted by Redscare "...really old ladies come in and order tomato juice and watch the 5 o'clock news on the big screen."

Have fun and take pictures for me!

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Citizen is okay, but I have to agree with MM to a point. I have heard people complain that, while the bar is all fine and good, some of the patrons tend to be a bit standoff-ish.

Front porch is more relaxed, but I've been leaning towards Maple Leaf. Its relaxed and they won't look at you funny if you come in with a suit.

A man in a well-made suit is always nice to see, IMO. "Quality".

Don't worry about it. Some of us are more cynical than others when it comes to new users. Some are decidedly less tactful than others. But that's just me.

Please tell me I've passed the "new user" label. And about the beer meeting places, I would love to actually put a face & fav beer to a HAIF name someday. ;)

I agree, but I ain't wearing my Brooks Brothers out to the BAR !?

I know, but sometimes, you can't go home and change. Shorts, Hawaiian shirt & flip-flops are also a fav of mine. :lol:

Please tell me I've passed the "new user" label. And about the beer meeting places, I would love to actually put a face & fav beer to a HAIF name someday. ;)

I know, but sometimes, you can't go home and change. Shorts, Hawaiian shirt & flip-flops are also a fav of mine. :lol:

Just show up, we wouldn't call you "newbie" unless we liked you. I don't like Hawaiian shirts, I can't decide if it is the shirt or my gut that makes me look FAT in them ?. :huh:

What time of day is this happening? I drive by The Shiloh 3 or 4 times a week and have always been intrigued by it. The future Mrs. Bag is willing to come, too.

NEXT Saturday, not tomorrow, late afternoon into early evening it looks like.

Any idea of the locations of Lush Lounge and Bronx Bar ?

Bronx bar sign is up on the window of the building under renovation adjacent to Blue Label/Joy Yoga complex on the west side, and the Lush Lounge sign is up on the window of the vacant building east of Patterson St/Joy Yoga complex.

Bronx bar sign is up on the window of the building under renovation adjacent to Blue Label/Joy Yoga complex on the west side, and the Lush Lounge sign is up on the window of the vacant building east of Patterson St/Joy Yoga complex.

Last time I saw, Bronx Bar was still over on Morningside in Rice Village, next to the Irish bar O'Neill's. Is this a second location or did they completely move?

yeah, back to the business at hand. are we getting together Sat or not? i need to plan child abandonment... i mean... er... child care.... yeah. care. that's what i meant. :unsure:

You could drop the crumbcrucher off over at that Lady with the Uzi's house ? At least you know the little anklebiter would be well protected.

OK, so Saturday it is. Everyone throw in their preference for earlier (5 or 6) or later (7 or 8). I'll muddy the water by saying I'm OK with either.

BTW, sev, if we do 5, you could still leave at 6 or 6:30 and make it to the Woodshed before 7:30.

Archived