Citizen Lounge At 4606 Washington Ave.

BusyGirl

He's not going to spoon me, is he?

Are you asking for a warning or are you being hopeful ? I'll move a couple of tables and put a bunk over there for you two. Best I can do on short notice?

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Label, Lush Lounge and Bronx Bar should be opening in the near future within a block or two of Citizen. That should be the beginning of the end of Citizen. Each one of those appear to have a more inviting exterior.

The place is in a strip mall. 'nuff said.

Any idea of the locations of Lush Lounge and Bronx Bar ?

Some of us are bitter because we are lawyers...or so I am told.

Or because we're married to lawyers... or so I am told.

and, please, as a newbie busygirl, do not mistakenly think i am married to red. i am only his stalker/mother figure. nothing more. -_-

I read the description.....I AM SOOOOOO THERE ! So, when are we going ??

I used to enjoy the Shiloh quite a bit when I hung out in the Heights. Red and I most definitely have the same ideas on bar requirements!

edit: pooh!! This Saturday? Can't make it, unless y'all are doing some mid-afternoon drinking.......which is not a bad thing, you know!

Looks like NEXT Saturday will be better for everyone, including me. Can you people PLEASE clear your calendars ?

Yeah, I forgot this weekend is Memorial Day....not that anyone can afford to drive anywhere. Let's aim for next Saturday. Maybe I'll even give it its own thread. :rolleyes:

i can make it, depending on the time. are we saying more "happy hour"ish time, like early afternoon? c'mon, red! get planning. the HAIFers need to get our drink on!

(i bet i can drag an old friend out from wherever she's been hiding, too. wendyps)

where you been, tj? ;)

place = Shiloh!

ACK !, I love it when you are forceful like that . LOL! Ok, SHiloh it is then. Now, how many rounds is Red gonna buy me ? That is the most important question.

Tall Texan = cheaper beer

if you're going to grapple over a quarter, maybe. really, tlhough? is it cheaper? draft maybe but i can get a frosty miller lite in it's own glass for next to nothing (but i have to admit, i am usually too drunk to know exactly how much the beers actually cost :mellow: )

anyway, that isn't the point. shiloh has already been decided. :P

Tall Texan = cheaper beer

Bah! Shiner is usually $2 or 3 bucks wherever you go...at least, that's what I think the price is.

Beer is one of those items you don't look at the price if you're going to get a good drunk on. If you do, you need to stay home to save up for the fuel bill.

Now for the place. Depending on the weather. I am expecting 90* or better, patio sounds good but a covered patio or at least shaded.

no covered patio...but the building/trees behind it provide shade later in the afternoon.

no covered patio...but the building/trees behind it provide shade later in the afternoon.

Well, maybe it will be a virtual "spoon-in" and I can have somebody keep the sun off of me that way. NO MACBRO, this doesn't apply to you.

Archived