Chase Bank At 3002 Kirby Dr.

I work near there and was curious if anyone had read or seen what is going to replace the Chevron on the corner? They've torn down the carwash as of Friday, but no signs of anything to come. There is already a Chase, Wachovia, and WaMu nearby, so hopefully it won't be yet another bank.

• Like 1

Here is a guess:

Starbucks!!

There isn't one on that particular intersection yet. You have to drive all the way to Shepherd/Alabama or Kirby/Nottingham to the nearest one. How awful is that?

• Like 1

Raising Cane's? No?

How 'bout the first upscale Krystal's?

Seriously, though, my guess is that they're probably just rehabbing the old Chevron.

I would be surprised. Marketing margins are in the toilet and this is a prime piece of real estate. There is also a Chevron station 300 ft down on Kirby (with the carwash). Note how many gas stations disappeared in the area over the last 3-5 years (Shell at Westheimer and Kirby, Texaco at Greenbriar and 59, Chevron at Westheimer and Shepherd, Chevron at Alabama and Montrose, etc etc - the list is long!). Considering land values, alternative uses of this land should be much more attractive than selling gasoline. But I have been wrong before ...

• Like 1

Yeah...unfortunately, this is what the demolition permit has to say:

Date:

5/15/2008

USE:

DEMO BLD/SEWER DISC

Owner / Occupant:

JP MORGAN CHASE BANK

Job Address:

3002 KIRBY DR

Buyer:

HERNANDEZ MONREAL PLUMBING COMPANY

Address:

BOX 16854 77022

Phone:

• Like 1

Yeah...unfortunately, this is what the demolition permit has to say:

Date:

5/15/2008

USE:

DEMO BLD/SEWER DISC

Owner / Occupant:

JP MORGAN CHASE BANK

Job Address:

3002 KIRBY DR

Buyer:

HERNANDEZ MONREAL PLUMBING COMPANY

Address:

BOX 16854 77022

Phone:

There is a chase bank across the street where the Ale House used to be. I guess this is going to be a drive thru.

• Like 1

• The title was changed to West Alabama St. & Kirby Dr.
  • The title was changed to Chase Bank At 3002 Kirby Dr.
  • 8 months later...

The Chase Bank has been closed quite awhile and now that the Bed, Bath & Beyond is closed down has anyone heard any intel about the bank property? It shows

to still be owned by Chase and the BB&B property shows to actually be owned by BB&B which was a little surprising. I see where it is up for retail lease with New Quest 

but I have a client interested in the bank...any info would be greatly appreciated...thank you

• Like 3