Sign in to follow this  
memebag

Tower Crane Photos

Do you love cranes and what they represent?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Do you love cranes and what they represent?

• I love cranes and what they represent.
    • I am indifferent to cranes and what they represent.
    • I loathe cranes and what they represent.

What's next an Austin Powers' quote? LAME.

Thanks for the pictures. I follow some dude on tumblr & instagram that is a crane operator. He takes awesome pictures but has a nasty habit of squeezing the photos so that buildings look twice as tall and twice as narrow. Tell him to stop.

Yea, I dont know him.

Wondering if any crane guys were scared of heights but got over it or is that not possible, you either fear or you don't. I had to climb a 10 storie NEXRAD Radar Tower with the metal steps where you can see gaps all the way to the ground and it was pretty tough and not fun, wonder if you can get over it or it is permanent.

You can get over it.

When I was younger, I used to change billboards for Viacom. When I first started I was terrified up there, but after a while you stop looking down, you get your balance and become used to it.

Edited by Howard Huge

Spotted today by a buddy, these container cranes have just landed at Morgan's Point. If this is any indicator, we are about to see a LOT more cargo come through Houston because of the Panama Canal widening. Houston Economy!!!

kHBZnZEl.jpg

• Like 7

Lots of cranes :)

1st one is from Market Square rail station.

2nd one is from the corner of Milam & Congress looking at the residences of market square crane with 609 main cranes behind.

• Like 3

Lots of cranes :)

1st one is from Market Square rail station.

2nd one is from the corner of Milam & Congress looking at the residences of market square crane with 609 main cranes behind.

post-14239-0-95285200-1438105072_thumb.jpost-14239-0-93126900-1438115864_thumb.j

• Like 3