New Restaurants You Would Like To See In West Pearland?

First off, I want Zydeco Kitchen and Mely's back. -_-

But if I could pick anything from national or regional chains, maybe...

Steak n' Shake (what a surprise, right?)

Goode Co. Barbeque

Macaroni Grill (though Olive Garden and Johnny Carino's are both OK)

Ryan's (maybe, the one in Lake Jackson has fallen off dramatically in quality the last 12 months or so)

Pappas Seafood

I second the Cheesecake Factory recommendation.

Hardees, Fazoli, Texas Roadhouse, sbarro, Arby's, Wendy's, and stand-alone Taco Bell and KFC also come to mind, plus maybe a newer, nicer, cleaner Dairy Queen...

If some of these replaced Chili's, TGI Friday's, On The Border, and Casa Ole', I probably wouldn't complain very much.

So you all can afford to eat out these days? :huh:

Seriously, what I've been longing for more than anything is a Krystal burger. I was really disappointed when the little fast-food outlet under construction in front of Pearland Town Center facing 518 put up a Burger King banner this week.

Chipotle, Boston Market, Cafe East III, Applebees, Red Lobster, Outback, Kolache Factory.

Kolache F is actually looking for franchise deals. I tried to launch my business ideas by buying one but the cost scared me, so I went back to my old position-a weekly customer.

Chipotle, Boston Market, Cafe East III, Applebees, Red Lobster, Outback, Kolache Factory.

Kolache F is actually looking for franchise deals. I tried to launch my business ideas by buying one but the cost scared me, so I went back to my old position-a weekly customer.

Chipotle is an excellent choice as well as Outback and the Kolache Factory. I'd pass on Applebees and Red Lobster. Their food is horrific.

Chipotle is an excellent choice as well as Outback and the Kolache Factory. I'd pass on Applebees and Red Lobster. Their food is horrific.

Chipotle WOULD be an excellent addition.

There are far too few healthy, vegetarian-friendly, eateries in Pearland.

Agreed on Chipotle. There was originally a Red Lobster logo on the Coming Soon sign with Olive Garden and Joe's Crab Shack at 518 and 288 a few years ago, but I guess it didn't work out.

Agreed on Chipotle. There was originally a Red Lobster logo on the Coming Soon sign with Olive Garden and Joe's Crab Shack at 518 and 288 a few years ago, but I guess it didn't work out.

Hate to be the bearer of reality, but what is the purpose of this thread?

hmm..never heard of that one....now as far as fast food, I'd like to see a James Coney Island.

I've determined that it's best for your health to keep James Coney Island located as inconveniently as possible. Those "originals" with Frito Pie on the side and a large Delaware Punch are addictive.

And in response to TJones: as a kid who was lucky enough to have had a birthday party at Pipe Organ Pizza (the one next to Handy Dan on Winkler)...including an incredible rendition of the STAR WARS theme played on the massive pipe organ...I'd wholeheartedly vote for a Pipe Organ Pizza renaissance in Pearland! :D

I've determined that it's best for your health to keep James Coney Island located as inconveniently as possible. Those "originals" with Frito Pie on the side and a large Delaware Punch are addictive.

And in response to TJones: as a kid who was lucky enough to have had a birthday party at Pipe Organ Pizza (the one next to Handy Dan on Winkler)...including an incredible rendition of the STAR WARS theme played on the massive pipe organ...I'd wholeheartedly vote for a Pipe Organ Pizza renaissance in Pearland! :D

I went to the one on I-45 when I was a kid. They played mostly cheesy crap music, but I made the organist's day when I requested "Toccata and Fugue in D Minor".

I went to the one on I-45 when I was a kid. They played mostly cheesy crap music, but I made the organist's day when I requested "Toccata and Fugue in D Minor".

I had a friend who did the exact same thing! The organist could only play the Toccata, not the Fugue, though.

In case some of you are wondering.........here is what they are talking about. I made it simple and showed it in 8-bit form.

In case some of you are wondering.........here is what they are talking about. I made it simple and showed it in 8-bit form.

TJ you've made my day! find the pipe organ pizza and party is on me!

Yes the delaware punch and their hot dogs are addictive and I am now an addict!.... :rolleyes:

TJ you've made my day! find the pipe organ pizza and party is on me!

Dude, we would have to take a roadtrip about 30 miles south of Orlando. They have the world's largest Wurlitzer. I think it is called the Roaring 20's pizza. I am actually taking the girls to Disney next year and we will make the trip to that place also.

• The title was changed to New Restaurants You Would Like To See In West Pearland?

Archived