Happy Birthday Wayne!

Pumapayam

Thanks for the warm wishes.

No, no specials this year. I no longer have the evil media paying my rent, so things are tight.

Well, Happy B-Day, Ed.

Well, I just clicked for more information on my daughter (who is now on her way to college) can improve her report card grades. :)

Thanks for the great work that you do, Ed.

BTW: Neat work on those photos on the main page, BTW.

BTW: Neat work on those photos on the main page, BTW.

Thanks. I was wondering if anyone was going to notice that.

and thats the 1st time I swear I have seen a cake on top of what appears to be an oven? Yeoweee!

It wasn't home baked, if that's what you're thinking. The stove was just the only clear space since my wife brought the cake home and put her purse and other stuff on the counters.

Yummy! that IS a good lookin' cake, Ed.

So, what's those 3 dots suppose to symbolize?

Dunno. I think they're just decorative. The cake was made at one of the chocolate shops in the neighborhood. Maybe the girl (Sarah) who runs that one likes dots, or Mickey, or something.

I was wondering if it was ordered or something. That icing looks like something you'd find on a wedding cake.

Unfortunately, the icing is exactly like you'd find on a wedding cake instead of the proper cream cheese frosting that should be used with carrot cake. Strange she doesn't use it for cakes because she uses it on her carrot cake muffins.

Thanks to all of you for the warm wishes. I need them... It's freakin' snowing here!

Happy B-day, Wayne! Sorry about the snow. I just came in from a great night on the porch. :D

At my age if I don't do something now I'll never do anything. I'm almost 40...

Damn, you're old! (From someone whose already there!) :D

• 11 months later...
Thanks. It actually looked like this:

2446399763_065d2a9cde.jpg?v=0

Not enough room for all the candles.

/Mmmm... Carrot cake!

Another year passes!

Happy birthday Wayne!

And why are you not on my Facebook birthday reminders!

con_125.jpg

• 1 year later...

Happy B-Day Buddy! Wish you were in H-Town so I could take you to a show and show you a good time. You've always been a level headed dude regardless of where you stand on things. Thanks for making my time on HAIF a good one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Archived