Imperial Valley Question

Sharpstown Bill

Does anyone know if the subdivision "Imperial Valley" is still named that? I remember the water tower around I-45 and Greenspoint back in the '70's but believe it's gone now

As far as I know, it's still there with that name. I recall seeing the signs when we go to lunch from Greenspoint.

Does anyone know if the subdivision "Imperial Valley" is still named that? I remember the water tower around I-45 and Greenspoint back in the '70's but believe it's gone now

Water tower's long gone, but Imperial Valley is still there and still called that.

Neighborhood was started in 1965 by PaceSetter Homes and houses ranged from $15,000 to $22,000. "Country Living Close to the City" their ad from 1966 states.

Water tower's long gone, but Imperial Valley is still there and still called that.

Neighborhood was started in 1965 by PaceSetter Homes and houses ranged from $15,000 to $22,000. "Country Living Close to the City" their ad from 1966 states.

I remember a couple of homes there that actually looked like barns.

I remember a couple of homes there that actually looked like barns.

Yeah, there are a few of those. And there are also several of those in Willow Run and Sections 4&5 of Northline Terrace. However, those neighborhoods were developed by different home builders. Maybe it was a short lived trend, just like every builder in that era also offered a Spanish-style home, too.

• The title was changed to Imperial Valley Question

Archived