Got some Bad news......

ricco67

21 members have voted

1. 1. Ricco on, all the time

• HAIF will benefit from your online presence
    • I like reading his posts
    • More Ricco? Eh. I can handle it.
    • How can I manage to get him Banned?
    • Maybe I can convince him Suicide IS painless.
    • Oh man, I have to read even MORE of his crap?
    • What did I do to deserve this?
    • What did HAIF do to deserve this?
    • Suicide ain't that bad....
    • Maybe we'll be lucky and he'll overdose...
    • How can I turn this into a self defense shooting?
    • Vicodin and muscle relaxing posts? This should be entertaining

Thanks to TWO, count'em, TWO DUI's smacking into me early sunday morning. I'm pretty much stuck at home for a week or so.

Guess what! You get to have more opportunities to read my sleep deprived musings now with a mixture of vicodin and other lovely muscle relaxants! May the fun ensue.

yay.

Thanks to TWO, count'em, TWO DUI's smacking into me early sunday morning. I'm pretty much stuck at home for a week or so.

Guess what! You get to have more opportunities to read my sleep deprived musings now with a mixture of vicodin and other lovely muscle relaxants! May the fun ensue.

yay.

Shut THF Up. When are we going for drinks again?

Ok.......but we'll only wait a couple of weeks.

Shut THF Up. When are we going for drinks again?

Ok.......but we'll only wait a couple of weeks.

I'm down pretty much whenever for drinks. Hell, I'm going to tomorrow's game. I just won't be as sleep deprived, but now enhanced with drugs.

Vicodin's cool. Isn't that the painkiller all the stars get addicted to?

From what I understand, and not that I know this by experience mind you, just heard it as a rumor, but from what I gather it CAN be considered a party pill.

Damn the luck :o

At least your still around to post. Get well soon, man

Eh. It isn't that bad. I was at a street light when I got smacked. What irritates me is that I can't work for a bit. I'm going to be bored out of my mind unless you other haif'ers start some nice arguments.

maybe if I get Ed's permission, I can pretend I'm junction jack. I need to get a lobotomy first, though.

OUCH! I'm sorry Ricco. How's your back and neck?

I got nailed last summer (cell phone driver) and was in major pain for months. My back is still better at predicting rain than Frank Billingsly. ;)

I'm going to be bored out of my mind unless you other haif'ers start some nice arguments.

Well, someone could always start a suburb vs. the city thread. That usually heats things up.

Welcome to the club. Just a hint, be extremely careful at intersection where Eastwood Transit Center (45feeder & Macy's warehouse) streets intersect. 1993 I had my share of a driver going right through that intersection without even slowing down. I was broadsided and its a miracle I am alive. She had no license, no insurance, etc. She was ticketed but fled once legal action procedings began or rather once they started searching for her.

I am concerned however that you use the word suicide several times above. I do hope you type in jest. I am not a shrink, but can only advise that those medications will only fuel dependency & depression. One day I will discuss a very close & very personal similar event that ended very badly. This particular tragedy was the result of a fire though, but just the same.

Maybe we need to gather a small group and get hammered. I am always willing to speak & joke around with the sensible ones. :D Maybe I should have been a therapist or Rabbi? Ja ja :lol: See it gets better...

and don't stop posting yours are always very, very amusing! Watch out for them hawks now.

maybe if I get Ed's permission, I can pretend I'm junction jack. I need to get a lobotomy first, though.

Ah, yes. Houston Jack. Good thing we didn't have the blog function back then or I'd have to let him rant and rave till he filled up the hard drive.

While you're cooling your jets you could always vent your frustration and document your experience in a blog (*hint* *hint*).

I'll argue Vicodin vs OxyContin. Someone pick a side.

Now tHAT is a good topic. My body really doesn't do well with pain relievers, so I usually take a double dose. Vic's aren't doing a thing for me, but the muscle relaxants make me see all sorts of interesting colors. Some of my clients (who know my "real" personality) have stepped up and invited me to their homes for what is basically a round table discussion. (Let's see how many people can translate that.)

I am concerned however that you use the word suicide several times above. I do hope you type in jest. I am not a shrink, but can only advise that those medications will only fuel dependency & depression. One day I will discuss a very close & very personal similar event that ended very badly. This particular tragedy was the result of a fire though, but just the same.

Maybe we need to gather a small group and get hammered. I am always willing to speak & joke around with the sensible ones. :D Maybe I should have been a therapist or Rabbi? Ja ja :lol: See it gets better...

Now that I am "sober", I realize I should have worded the "suicide" questions a bit better. They allude to the fact that you'll get sick of me and HOPE I off myself, or failing to do that and reading too many of my posts, off yourself. :)

Ah, yes. Houston Jack. Good thing we didn't have the blog function back then or I'd have to let him rant and rave till he filled up the hard drive.

While you're cooling your jets you could always vent your frustration and document your experience in a blog (*hint* *hint*).

Hint taken, but I'll think about about it, Ed. In a way this is a public blog for me.

I'll argue Vicodin vs OxyContin. Someone pick a side.

Oxycodone is the next best thing to morphine - so I've been told...

If one were given the legal choice between taking Vicodin & Percocet, take the Percocet. I think Vicodin was made popular from it's references by the rapper Eminem.

Oxycodone is the next best thing to morphine - so I've been told...

If one were given the legal choice between taking Vicodin & Percocet, take the Percocet. I think Vicodin was made popular from it's references by the rapper Eminem.

I've never taken percocet, so I''ll take your word for it.

You know, at first i was hyped about taking two weeks off. I take sanity days off for baseball games (30 games planned so far), but now I'm wondering what I'm getting myself into. I already played 5 rounds of one of the few video games that I have (Homeworld2), hit every news service in Houston and a number of ones around the nation. I think I'll cutting back on meds a bit so I can harass my friends with REAL jobs and do some 2 hour lunches.

In about 3 hours, I'm going to take a cab to a local bar and join TIF. Wife gave him permission for him to go a bit wild with me tonight.

I have a feeling it's going to be like a Harold and Kumar night. God help us. I'm carrying Bail money, just in case.

In about 3 hours, I'm going to take a cab to a local bar and join TIF. Wife gave him permission for him to go a bit wild with me tonight.

I have a feeling it's going to be like a Harold and Kumar night. God help us. I'm carrying Bail money, just in case.

go with god, sweetie. Just don't go to jail. They won't let you bring pills in.

Oxycontin, all the way. Vicodin gives me the creepy crawlies.

I hate pain pills, they make me feel like I'm going to vomit. Usually 3 rum and cokes, a hot bath and a hot date with a body pillow works for me.

And a deep tissue massage with Melinda at the Town and Country Beautique. She has me grinning for days.

I have a bottle of Vicodin at home left over from a hospital visit. I have never opened it. I am kind of saving it for a special occasion.

I have a bottle of Vicodin at home left over from a hospital visit. I have never opened it. I am kind of saving it for a special occasion.

The Double Spicy Chicken (Extra Spicy) at Chinese Cafe on Bellaire goes wonderfully with Vicodin. It's too bad you can't walk over to the Hong Kong movie theater that used to be in that strip center anymore.

Put them in the freezer to store. Mix two with a glass of cabernet, and one phenergan on an empty stomach when you're ready.

(Again, this is from a friend's "hypothetical" suggestion..)

Eh. It isn't that bad. I was at a street light when I got smacked. What irritates me is that I can't work for a bit. I'm going to be bored out of my mind unless you other haif'ers start some nice arguments.

Ssoooooooooooooooooooo, do you need a new car ? My name is Kain, I am here to help you. :D

Subdude, how's about a good ol' Vicodin party at your house then, and we can cart Ricco's crippled ass over there and pour obnoxious amounts of alcohol into our systems and just hang out until we pass out ?

Ssoooooooooooooooooooo, do you need a new car ? My name is Kain, I am here to help you. :D

Subdude, how's about a good ol' Vicodin party at your house then, and we can cart Ricco's crippled ass over there and pour obnoxious amounts of alcohol into our systems and just hang out until we pass out ?

You see, THAT'S the kind of special occasion I was waiting for! :D

You see, THAT'S the kind of special occasion I was waiting for! :D

I love it when a plan comes together. :) I got the vodka!

yay.

Dude, I'd pull up and read every single one of your posts, one by one, in one sitting if that's what it took to have you home alive and safe, if hurting and a little doped up. (Which can be a fun diversion if you're indeed stuck inside.)

No BS here - among the message boards and such I've ever digitally defiled with my presence, you're one of my all-time favorite people (for not wanting to say "poster" or "member" - people hang "posters" on walls and have "members" in their pants)...hope you're starting to get some rest.

And to everyone out there - lay off the sauce and the cellphone, and f$#%ing drive.

Dude, I'd pull up and read every single one of your posts, one by one, in one sitting if that's what it took to have you home alive and safe, if hurting and a little doped up. (Which can be a fun diversion if you're indeed stuck inside.)

No BS here - among the message boards and such I've ever digitally defiled with my presence, you're one of my all-time favorite people (for not wanting to say "poster" or "member" - people hang "posters" on walls and have "members" in their pants)...hope you're starting to get some rest.

And to everyone out there - lay off the sauce and the cellphone, and f$#%ing drive.

Well, the "member" title would kind of be appropriate in this case....... :huh::lol:<_<

But, Ricco IS good people also. Muy fun to talk to whilest getting your drunk on !

Dude, you need to get out more. Want to split a pill? :)

Well, the "member" title would kind of be appropriate in this case....... :huh::lol:<_<

But, Ricco IS good people also. Muy fun to talk to whilest getting your drunk on !

I agree, "Member" is one of the kinder words used to describe me over the years, so I take no offense to it. In fact, a number of my friends are calling me variations of those names because I keep annoying them at work.

"Whatcha' doing?"

"Working. How're you feeling?"

"Watching my TV produce all sorts of pretty colors. wanna join me?"

<click>

"'lo?"

I take vicodin regulalry...It's 1 am and i'm awake. Not like me. Luckily i can skip every once in a while so i know i'm not addicted to them. Got rid of my cough though. :)

PS: Vicodin sucks, It only works on me for 1 hour or so, then my tummy hurts.

• 1 month later...
I take vicodin regulalry...It's 1 am and i'm awake. Not like me. Luckily i can skip every once in a while so i know i'm not addicted to them. Got rid of my cough though. :)

PS: Vicodin sucks, It only works on me for 1 hour or so, then my tummy hurts.

Vicodin is the Chinese food of the pharmocology world. take a few and an hour later you need more.

The doctor prescribed Vicodin for me a couple of years ago when I picked up the mumps in England. It was the only thing that made the pain stop. I slept a lot, but I don't know if that was the illness or the pills.

Archived