Goode Company Barbeque On Highway 290

jimcas

Yep, I saw the sign today too. It's on the NW corner of Wortham Center Dr. and the 290 feeder. Just barely west of 1960.

So is it right near where they are building the Motel that is currently under construction??? Man, I love Goode Company, but that is even more competition for Carl's after Spring Creek moved in...I gotta eat enough BBQ to keep Carl's and Goode in business...plus my wife loves County Line...my waist line can't handle it!

So is it right near where they are building the Motel that is currently under construction??? Man, I love Goode Company, but that is even more competition for Carl's after Spring Creek moved in...I gotta eat enough BBQ to keep Carl's and Goode in business...plus my wife loves County Line...my waist line can't handle it!

Add Harris County Smokehouse to that list.

• 3 months later...
Has anyone heard when Goode Co. is scheduled to open?

I'm not sure when they are opening, but I see that the frame of the structure is mostly up and it looks like a pretty nice building from what I can tell.

I'm not sure when they are opening, but I see that the frame of the structure is mostly up and it looks like a pretty nice building from what I can tell.

It does, but also looks at least a few months away from opening. It has a two storey structure with french doors opening onto a balcony overlooking the freeway on the second floor. I don't know if you will be able to dine up there, but it would be a cool place for a bar area.

• 3 weeks later...
It does, but also looks at least a few months away from opening. It has a two storey structure with french doors opening onto a balcony overlooking the freeway on the second floor. I don't know if you will be able to dine up there, but it would be a cool place for a bar area.

Looks like October.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Anyone make it out to the grand opening celebration yesterday?

Drove by on the way back from picking up Chuy's...saw some streamers and a decent crowd. Probably would have been much better if they were open on Friday or Saturday...I know we would have gone Friday, instead we hit up Texadelphia....

• The title was changed to Goode Company Barbeque On Highway 290

Archived