Wiki says the Huntingdon is 34 stories and is currently the tallest residential in town and it's just around the corner in River Oaks, so this will eclipse it by 6 stories and I am guessing it will be the tallest residential in town.

EDIT: The latest info says this is only 35 stories. I've updated the thread title. So it will just be a single story taller than the Huntingdon.

Dude, you have wrong info. Change the title back---for the second time. Thanks. I hate to sound like a d-bag about it but it's annoying when people take it upon themselves to change things up based on faulty info. It's going to be a 40 story building. Not 35.

It's a simple mistake. We all make them.

And just an FYI for everyone. If there is a change that only a moderator can do like a thread title change or thread merger, the most effective way to get it done is to send a private message.

• Like 4

Yeah a PM would have been quicker. I was camping at Big Bend where there's no internet so I wasn't able to change it until now. Sorry about that. I couldn't find anything that said 40 stories but I'm glad that's the case.

• 1 month later...

What are those translucent beings in the last rendering... ghosts?  Could they be the souls of residents who fell from the rooftop terrace?   (Check out the very minimal safety railing in the first rendering -- the bird's-eye view.)

Nice building, even if if it were to be haunted!  :-)

Edited by ArchFan

• 2 weeks later...

From work I can see a tall mobile crane on this property.

But south of West Alabama I can see two tower cranes.   I can't tell if they are on Weslayan or it almost looks like they are in Afton Oaks.   What are they for?

From work I can see a tall mobile crane on this property.

But south of West Alabama I can see two tower cranes.   I can't tell if they are on Weslayan or it almost looks like they are in Afton Oaks.   What are they for?

pretty sure that's Fein's large apartment development... las palamas, i think. there's a thread for it somewhere.