The Longwood Huffmeister Entrance

brigantes

Good grief...which bonehead designed THAT intersection? And what the heck is a Glen Cheek?

That intersection has been open for weeks and drivers are still having brain dumps trying to figure out what to do there. I drive that way several times a day (from Lakewood Oaks to Cy-Fair High School) and it is ridiculous. I observe near misses or road rage incidents nearly everyday.

All I have to say is...WHY?

Good grief...which bonehead designed THAT intersection? And what the heck is a Glen Cheek?

That intersection has been open for weeks and drivers are still having brain dumps trying to figure out what to do there. I drive that way several times a day (from Lakewood Oaks to Cy-Fair High School) and it is ridiculous. I observe near misses or road rage incidents nearly everyday.

All I have to say is...WHY?

Hopefully when they finish building out Huffmeister it will be less screwy...

They rerouted Huffmeister and plan on turning it into a cul-de-sac just prior to the former Huffmeister/Telge intersection.

Glen Cheek on the other hand must've been one of Radack's buddies from the masonic lodge.

He's a dirtbag ex-constable with a pending sexual harassment case (though he died a year ago)

Here's his story....

Glen Cheek

How about naming it after one of the founders of Tin Hall or the Cypress Gun Club rather than some dirtbag with no historic connection to the area?

You suck, Radack.

• 4 weeks later...

That's twice they have done that with Telge with the recent work. The 1st time when they did it with Spring-Cypress could be seen as an improvement because they took two all way stops at "Y" intersections and made them safer. This time I just can't see what the thought process was. Why would you divert a street that continues on for several miles? I always thought that purpose of road work was to ease the flow of traffic not to hinder it.

• The title was changed to The Longwood Huffmeister Entrance

Archived