Fajita Catering

Hello,

I am about to host a party for 30-40 people. I was wondering if anyone knew of a cheap place that would cater Fajitas and all the extras?

Thank you!

Los Cucos can do it all for about $250-$275, that's chicken and beef, beans, rice, flour tortillas, corn chips, red sauce, green sauce, cheese dip, pico, guacamole, sour cream. They may even throw in plates and utensils.

I usually serve 20-22 for $160. I don't know if that is a SPECIAL deal for us, because we buy all the time, but they do a good joband seem reasonably priced.

Edited by TJones

We use Dos Mas (in Clear Lake) sometimes at work... we discovered that if we order food for about half or 2/3s of the number of people, it's usually about right. For 30 people, we ordered "for 20" and I think it's $8 or $9 pp including all the fixings. That's the cheapest I've ever seen.

I've called a few places inside the loop, and most fajitas are $12+ per person.

I have used La Tapatia on Richmond (their website is down right now, but their prices are online). When I called, for a group of 25, they recommended that I NOT get fajitas, and get appetizers instead... I did that, and it was like $120... fajitas would have been a lot more. The appetizers went over really well too.

Hope that helps...

We use Dos Mas (in Clear Lake) sometimes at work... we discovered that if we order food for about half or 2/3s of the number of people, it's usually about right. For 30 people, we ordered "for 20"...

But that won't work if you're feeding I.T. or engineers.

Just sayin'.