Serento Condominiums At 2203 Dorrington St.

Boris

New condos coming to TMC area

Houston Business Journal - 2:30 PM CST Monday, March 5, 2007

Construction has begun on Serento Condominium -- a new residential development by innerLoopCondos.com located near the Texas Medical Center.

The five-story project being built at 2203 Dorrington St. will have 44 condos. The first floor will include a parking garage, fitness center and large terrace for entertaining.

Units range in size from 819 square feet to 1,445 square feet, and are priced from the low $200,000s to the high $300,000s. The condos have 9-foot or 10-foot ceilings, crown molding, recessed lighting, ceramic and hardwood floors, granite countertops and stainless appliances.

http://houston.bizjournals.com/houston/sto...ml?surround=lfn

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I noticed a new construction site just off of Holcombe yesterday and I figured out it's going to be these condos. I haven't heard this mentioned on here yet so I thought it was worth posting. It's in a pretty good location, in easy walking distance of all of the hospitals.

• Like 1

This sounded familiar to me as well. I thought it was one of the three Grayco projects, but it's not. This is located behind where the old Shamrock Hotel used to be in the neighborhood called "Old Braeswood". I go by there all the time and hadn't even noticed any activity over there. Then again, there's so much going on in the TMC that it could be easily overlooked.

• Like 1

The structure is already above tree level. I was surprised when I saw it too, it seemed to have just shot up out of nowhere. Check out the link in my first post, there are some construction photos.

• Like 1

The structure is already above tree level. I was surprised when I saw it too, it seemed to have just shot up out of nowhere. Check out the link in my first post, there are some construction photos.

Looks like a LaQuinta. Oh, let's not go there!

• The title was changed to Serento Condominiums At 2203 Dorrington St.